A Nigerian man has taken to social media to shower praises on his wife as their wedding clocks 10 years.
The man identified as Agnes Ndidiamaka Chukwudum thanked God for blessing him with his wife. He expressed that God has been faithful from the beginning of their marriage till now.
He noted that they have been together for ten solid years with divine love, mutual understanding and selfless desires.
In his post, the doting husband also shared throwback photos of himself and his wife dating back from their wedding till date.
He wrote: “Wow this marriage is so sweet with my one n only true love,not 10 days nor 10 months but 10 solid years of divine love,mutual understanding, selfless desires,why I know go make yagan, onye chukwu nyere aku korie o!!! Its been God who is faithful from day one of togetherness n oneness of soul may ur name be praised o God for being our solid rock which we stand .friends rejoice with this yori- yori and blessed family by showing some accolades tanks .happy wedding anniversary to us.”
- “Let your daughter be happy, please” – Chrissy Teigen tells Meghan Markle’s Dad - July 30, 2018
- Three sisters confess to killing their dad after “years of sexual abuse and torture” - July 30, 2018
- “Happy birthday to my double blessing” – Femi Adebayo celebrates his twin sons as they clock a year older - July 30, 2018
- Groom, family members die in car crash on their way to wedding - July 30, 2018
- Celebrity Families: Beyonce and Jay-Z hang out backstage with DJ Khaled and his family at their On the Run II Tour (Photos) - July 30, 2018
- See this Nigerian father’s reactions for seeing his daughter after 2 years - July 30, 2018
- Photos from the wedding of Taraba state governor’s son - July 30, 2018
- Chelsea striker, Alvaro Morata and wife Alice Campello welcome lovely set of twins - July 30, 2018
- Iyabo Ojo’s children excited to see their dad for the first time in 6years - July 30, 2018
- Adorable new photos of Femi Fani-Kayode’s triplets - July 30, 2018