Aisha Isah, in the above picture, is 14 years old and is alleged to have killed her 40-year-old husband. She married the man, Usiaka Usman, about 5 months ago and they had been living together as husband and wife in Lifari Village until the time of his death.
It is said that she hit her husband on the head with a pestle thus causing his death. The teenager often complained to her family about her husband not providing money for food or upkeep and that he would ask her to go eat at her parents’ house whenever she did.
On that fateful day, a similar situation had ensued since the husband hadn’t provided food for 2 days which led to an argument. The husband slapped Aisha and she, in anger, picked up the pestle and hit him with it. He collapsed, was rushed to Mashegu hospital and died later on.
Aisha insists that she never intended to kill her husband and that she regrets her actions.
The State Police Commander pointed out that she will be tried in Juvenile Court since she is still a minor.
- Hillary Clinton Set to Release a Tell-all Memoir in September - July 29, 2017
- Introducing Twinklestar Studios, Specially Created for Kids, Maternity and Family Shoots - July 29, 2017
- Watch as Lamar Odom Opens Up About Losing His Son and Cocaine Abuse in a New Interview - July 29, 2017
- Sisi Yemmie Shares Her Marriage Experience in New Vlog as She Celebrates 3rd Anniversary - July 27, 2017
- Flavour Posts a Photo of His Beautiful First Daughter - July 27, 2017
- 4-Year-Old Cries as His Stepmom Reads Him Her Vows During Her Wedding - July 27, 2017
- Beautiful! Timi Dakolo Shares a Cute Photo of Him With His Daughters - July 27, 2017
- Nigerian Big Boy Escoba Smith Makes it Rain at a Friend’s Child’s Dedication Party - July 27, 2017
- Another Awesome Photo from Millen Magese’s Maternity Shoot - July 27, 2017
- 14-year-old Nigerian Bride Kills Her Husband After Being Married for 5 months - July 26, 2017