Hollywood actress and comedian, Niecy Nash was honoured with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Wednesday.
Taking to Instagram after the unveiling ceremony, the star of TNT framed “Claws” recalled how her mother was shot and brother murdered.
“At 15 is saw my mother get shot. The day before my 23 birthday my only brother was murdered Had 3 kids then got divorced. Didn’t know one person in entertainment who could help me. But God!!! I believed what He told me about the call on my life… I’m crushing on this star today! I have been broken but not broken. Down but not out! Afraid but I pushed through “no matter what”. In these streets with a servants heart! If you know me you know that anytime I get a job I give a job(s). I’m not perfect but my faith in Him is. Still rockin my original teeth, too thick to fit a sample size but I get to play one of the flyest characters on tv “Hey Desna”, edges a little struggly but I got my @darealbbjudy Miracle Drops! Aye! I found the whole love of my life who leaned into my 3 kids, my mama & my dog. WONT He DO IT! Sometimes you gotta love on YOURSELF. ? I Love you Niecy Nash and I’m so proud of all you’ve accomplished. Bravo #ImmortalizedForever”
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018
- Signs that you are being Ghosted in a Relationship - November 14, 2018
- The Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy - October 30, 2018
- Cucumber benefits for men: Cucumber wonders is more than boosting men’s sex drive - October 26, 2018
- Benefits of bitter kola - October 23, 2018
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018