The beautiful, Angela Nwangwa, who emerged winner at the 2015 edition of the Mother and Daughter beauty Pageant Nigeria, is a year older. The pageant was organized by top media outfit Silverbird Group.
Angela took to her social media account to thank God for the new year writing:
“I’m grateful to God for one more year of divine protection and good health as I journey through 40’s. Honestly its so amazing celebrating this with a crown on my head and my daughters as well. As the winner of Silverbird Mother and Daughter Pageant Nigeria, the first in West Africa, which is aimed at celebrating and promoting the love and bond shared between mother and child. Join us as we continuously showcase the bond that ties families together. The Mother & Daughter Pageant Nigeria is aimed at promoting family values by celebrating the Love and Bond shared between Mother & Child .
Mother-Daughter Pageant is a Silverbird productions initiative. Being the first of its kind in West Africa, It is aimed at celebrating the love and bond shared between Mother and her child.
Angela and her daughter, Gift, who won the pageant got several gifts for emerging winners. Asides Governor Ayade, giving them some money, they also got N2million from the pageant and a trip to Dubai.
Speaking on the pageant, Gov Ayade said:
“An event like this shows that culture has not departed from us.
“Anything involving mothers make me very emotional, because I remember the struggles of my mother while I was growing up and how her sickness started when we were becoming successful.
“This event should have been for the mother and her son, because sons feel very strongly for their mothers more than daughters.
“If I had one wish in this world, it will be that mothers die no more, and I will give an arm and a leg just to see my mother again and for her to see me as a governor today.’’
- A survival guide for working parents: How to balance family and career - October 12, 2017
- The Financial Considerations Every New Parent Should Make - October 11, 2017
- How Companies Can Support New Parents - October 11, 2017
- SECRETS TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE [PART 2] - October 10, 2017
- Should Single Mums Become Dad’s on Father’s Day? - October 8, 2017
- A New Study Confirms That The Curse Of The Second-Born Child Is Real - October 8, 2017
- How to Build Your Confidence as a First Time Mother; Judith’s Story - October 6, 2017
- Working Mothers Should Stop Feeling Guilty - October 5, 2017
- What Every New Parent Must Know About Car Seat Safety - October 5, 2017
- SECRETS TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE [PART 1] - October 4, 2017