A 23-year-old man identified as Joseph Ayomo, has been arrested by Police in Kisumu for allegedly killing his step-brother’s girlfriend.
According to reports, Ayomo stabbed 21-year-old Beverline, a 300 level student of Hospitality and Tourism in Kenyatta University, to death on Wednesday at 3am in Migosi Estate.
The suspect also allegedly stabbed his 32-year-old step-brother, Evans Otieno, in the back and chest. Otieno was rushed to Avenue Hospital for treatment. Health officers at the facility say he is in a stable condition.
Central OCPD, Joseph Kiptum, who confirmed the incident said it remains unclear why the suspect killed his brother’s girlfriend.
Ayomo allegedly raped Beverline before killing her. He, thereafter, moved her body into a Toyota Noah car model, which belongs to Otieno.
Police, who arrived at the scene, towed the vehicle to Central post and thereafter moved Beverline’s body to Jaramogi Oginga Odinga Teaching and Referral Hospital mortuary.
Beverline’s mother, Caren Atieno, (pictured) who lives in Kisumu, says she thought her daughter was in school, and was shocked to learn of her death.
- Examples of being Unequally Yoked in Relationships - November 18, 2018
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018
- Signs that you are being Ghosted in a Relationship - November 14, 2018
- The Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy - October 30, 2018
- Cucumber benefits for men: Cucumber wonders is more than boosting men’s sex drive - October 26, 2018
- Benefits of bitter kola - October 23, 2018
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018