A 23-year-old man identified as Joseph Ayomo, has been arrested by Police in Kisumu for allegedly killing his step-brother’s girlfriend.
According to reports, Ayomo stabbed 21-year-old Beverline, a 300 level student of Hospitality and Tourism in Kenyatta University, to death on Wednesday at 3am in Migosi Estate.
The suspect also allegedly stabbed his 32-year-old step-brother, Evans Otieno, in the back and chest. Otieno was rushed to Avenue Hospital for treatment. Health officers at the facility say he is in a stable condition.
Central OCPD, Joseph Kiptum, who confirmed the incident said it remains unclear why the suspect killed his brother’s girlfriend.
Ayomo allegedly raped Beverline before killing her. He, thereafter, moved her body into a Toyota Noah car model, which belongs to Otieno.
Police, who arrived at the scene, towed the vehicle to Central post and thereafter moved Beverline’s body to Jaramogi Oginga Odinga Teaching and Referral Hospital mortuary.
Beverline’s mother, Caren Atieno, (pictured) who lives in Kisumu, says she thought her daughter was in school, and was shocked to learn of her death.
- E-money And Family Pictured At Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai - August 20, 2018
- Female Soldier In Hot Soup For Brutalizing Her Young Niece - August 20, 2018
- Linda Ikeji Pictured In Rare Moment Her Baby Was Kicking - August 20, 2018
- 8-year-old girl brutally raped and murdered by a family friend in South Africa - August 20, 2018
- Duncan Mighty accused of battering his wife - August 20, 2018
- OAP Toolz’s parents-in-law celebrate 45th wedding anniversary - August 20, 2018
- Mohammed Indimi’s wife, Samira Sherrif welcomes first grandchild - August 20, 2018
- Adorable photos of Davido’s second daughter, Hailey Adeleke - August 20, 2018
- ‘I found love in you’ – Newly married singer, Becca says as she shares a photo from her wedding to her Nigerian manager, Tobi Sanni Daniel - August 20, 2018
- Late American footballer, Aaron Hernandez’s suicide notes to daughter, fiancée and lawyer revealed - August 20, 2018