A 25-year-old unemployed man, Kabiru Saka, was today arraigned before an Ikeja Magistrates’ Court in Lagos for allegedly touching a married woman, Mrs Faith Ijiogbe’s breasts at the Alagbado area of Lagos state on Monday June 11th.
Police prosecutor, Sgt. Dada Wasiu, who arraigned him before the court, said asides the indecent act, Kabiru was also being accused of stealing. He told the court that on the day of the incident, the accused had begged the complainant to give him a carton of canned drinks which accidentally fell off a motorcycle that was taking her to her shop. He husband was on another motorcycle riding behind her.
When she refused to give him the drink, the suspect started touching her breasts and when her husband asked him to stop, the accused hit him with weapon which caused him grievous harm.
According to the prosecutor, the complainant’s phone valued at N35, 000 was stolen in the process. The prosecutor said the offences violated Section 134, 173 and 287 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015 (Revised).
The suspect pleaded not guilty to the offences and was granted bail in the sum of N100, 000 with two sureties in like sum. Magistrate Mrs A.K Dosunmi, ordered that the sureties should be gainfully employed and show evidences of two years tax payment to the Lagos State Government.
The case was adjourned until July 23rd for mention.
- How to let go and let God:Letting go and letting God in Relationships - December 2, 2018
- How to Spice up your Marriage - November 28, 2018
- How to know God’s Will in a Relationship - November 28, 2018
- Check out the Best Aso-Ebi Styles Of The Week - November 28, 2018
- Adorable family photo to celebrate 29th wedding anniversary of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo. - November 25, 2018
- Guarding your Heart in a Relationship - November 25, 2018
- How does God Bring Two People Together - November 25, 2018
- Kevin Hart son Kenzo clocks one - November 21, 2018
- Examples of being Unequally Yoked in Relationships - November 18, 2018
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018