A 25-year-old unemployed man, Kabiru Saka, was today arraigned before an Ikeja Magistrates’ Court in Lagos for allegedly touching a married woman, Mrs Faith Ijiogbe’s breasts at the Alagbado area of Lagos state on Monday June 11th.
Police prosecutor, Sgt. Dada Wasiu, who arraigned him before the court, said asides the indecent act, Kabiru was also being accused of stealing. He told the court that on the day of the incident, the accused had begged the complainant to give him a carton of canned drinks which accidentally fell off a motorcycle that was taking her to her shop. He husband was on another motorcycle riding behind her.
When she refused to give him the drink, the suspect started touching her breasts and when her husband asked him to stop, the accused hit him with weapon which caused him grievous harm.
According to the prosecutor, the complainant’s phone valued at N35, 000 was stolen in the process. The prosecutor said the offences violated Section 134, 173 and 287 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015 (Revised).
The suspect pleaded not guilty to the offences and was granted bail in the sum of N100, 000 with two sureties in like sum. Magistrate Mrs A.K Dosunmi, ordered that the sureties should be gainfully employed and show evidences of two years tax payment to the Lagos State Government.
The case was adjourned until July 23rd for mention.
- Busola Dakolo is missing her husband! - June 24, 2018
- Halle Berry shares rare photo of her son with Olivier Martinez - June 24, 2018
- Fela Anikulapo’s daughter dares women to compete with “a glorious beauty” like hers over a man - June 24, 2018
- Women in Saudi Arabia are now legally allowed to drive - June 24, 2018
- Tia Mowry shares photo of her tummy 7 weeks after child birth, reveals not every woman snaps back immediately - June 24, 2018
- See the amazing transformation of this burn survivor on her wedding day - June 24, 2018
- Actor Muyiwa Ademola and wife celebrate 12th wedding anniversary - June 24, 2018
- Model Chanel Iman and hubby Sterling Shepard expecting baby girl - June 24, 2018
- If women are truly supporting women, there won’t be an Epidemic of Sidechicks – Joro Olumofin - June 24, 2018
- Actress Nkechi Blessing reveals what she looks out for in a man - June 24, 2018