It was a moment of drama at Narok County Referral Hospital when a 28-year-old man collapsed upon receiving news that his wife and mother of their twins had just delivered three more bouncing babies.
Francis Gitau, who was already struggling to keep up with fending for his twins,, reportedly lost consciousness when his 30-year-old wife, Jacinta Mwihaki, shared the good news.
Speaking to reporters shortly after the incident at the Narok-based health facility, Gitau revealed his biggest worry was how he was going to feed five mouths with a little income.
The now father of five said as much as he was excited about the babies, his key concern was on raising the kids in the wake of the country’s high cost of living.
- Aliko Dangote’s nephew Mohammed weds Malaysian billionaire’s daughter - December 10, 2018
- HIV positive family members show off drugs they take daily - December 10, 2018
- Woman kills self, 2 children over husband’s plan to marry second wife - December 10, 2018
- You can’t embarrass my wife for talking politics in church – Sen. Akpabio criticises Bishop for scolding his wife during church service - December 10, 2018
- Buju Banton reunites with his daughter who was just 11-years old when he was jailed in 2011 - December 10, 2018
- Nigerian Couple who met on Twitter celebrate their engagement - December 10, 2018
- Thank you for elevating me to the club of motherhood – Vivian Chiologi-Shittu who welcomed her first child at 51, appreciates God as she turns a year older today - December 10, 2018
- I miss Cardi – Offset declares to the world after he and his wife split - December 10, 2018
- Drama As Woman’s Engagement Ring Falls Into The Drain Moments After Boyfriend Proposed - December 10, 2018
- Linda Ikeji Shares Photo Of Herself And Baby J, Reveals Her Banana Island House Is Now Worth N850M - December 10, 2018