It was a moment of drama at Narok County Referral Hospital when a 28-year-old man collapsed upon receiving news that his wife and mother of their twins had just delivered three more bouncing babies.
Francis Gitau, who was already struggling to keep up with fending for his twins,, reportedly lost consciousness when his 30-year-old wife, Jacinta Mwihaki, shared the good news.
Speaking to reporters shortly after the incident at the Narok-based health facility, Gitau revealed his biggest worry was how he was going to feed five mouths with a little income.
The now father of five said as much as he was excited about the babies, his key concern was on raising the kids in the wake of the country’s high cost of living.
- Comic actor, Okon and wife celebrate 5th wedding anniversary - October 19, 2018
- It was a decision that came from him – Neymar’s girlfriend Bruna Marquezine confirms they have split up again - October 19, 2018
- He’s been poisoning my food and drink. He wants to kill me – Nigerian woman held hostage in Germany by her husband sends out SOS - October 19, 2018
- More photos of the Ooni of Ife welcoming his new bride to his palace - October 19, 2018
- Check out first photo of the Ooni of Ife Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi with his new bride, evangelist Naomi Oluwaseyi - October 19, 2018
- Jeremy Meeks drops hint he and Topshop heiress Chloe Green may get married soon - October 19, 2018
- Singer May D and his Swedish fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth welcome a son - October 19, 2018
- Ooni of Ife’s new bride, Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi’s Instagram followers doubles - October 19, 2018
- Woman caught on surveillance footage ringing stranger’s doorbell as she abandoned her toddler - October 19, 2018
- Actress Kehinde Olorunyomi and filmmaker husband Adewunmi Odukoya welcome another son - October 19, 2018