2yr old burnt to death in fire outbreak in Ibafo

Bayo Ajibola

1 (8)1

A 2 year old child was burnt to death this morning after fire broke out at his parents home in Ibafo, Ogun state. A resident in the area said the fire started after gallons of petrol stored in the compound by a neighbour ignited due to heat in the area. The woman who was alleging selling the fuel ran after the incident. The fire razed the whole building and shops around. See more photos…

Photo credit: Channels TV video

Bayo Ajibola

Welcome to naijaparents.com. Whatever your  problem, marital, relationship, spiritual or parenting. We are here for you. No matter how difficult they are, together we can release power sufficient to solve these problems either spiritual or otherwise. Don't dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answers and solutions.  Digging at the roots instead of just hacking at the leaves is our way of solving your problems. On naijaprents we break the problem down into components and solve one problem at a time. Let's hear from you.Join the conversation on our Forum and , like us on our Facebook page .Google+

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.