Singer, Diamond Platnumz, baby mama, Zari Hassan who welcomed her 5th child, a little over 3 months ago, took to social media to show off her banging post baby body.
The mother of 5 who has two kids with Tanzanian star, Diamond Platnumz, wrote
“You can achieve it if you put your mind onto it then implement it. #HerbalLife #Snapback 3months and a half… yes you can do it”
“No diets needed, am a typical African woman who loves her food, just learn how to eat right, exercise and drink lots of water for your skin….”
On why she and Diamond are yet to officially tie the knot, Zari told an a local Tanzanian radio that:
“We are not under pressure to exchange vows; we have never sat down to plan out wedding despite having two children together. But before all this, we first want to advance our economic investments.
“We will settle down formally once we build our children apartments which will help them in the future, even if we won’t be around.”
Damond who had one time had to have his daughter do a paternity test spoke with Hip TV bout the situation saying:
“I want you guys to know this, first of all I don’t like talking about it because I know what they are trying to do is get attention from me. No one knows them and they want to get attention like ‘oh I was Diamond’s girlfriend’s ex’. So they want to get attention from me talking about them. It doesn’t make any sense” he said.
Dimaond, who has since made himself a name in and out of both his country and Nigeria, recently dropped a song ‘Marry You’ with American singer, Ne-Yo. The song, has one on to top charts and become fans favorite in no time.
- Scriptures to Speak over your Child - December 31, 2018
- 10 Health Benefits of Ewedu leaf - December 31, 2018
- Signs He doesn’t Respect You - December 30, 2018
- Scriptures for Singles - December 19, 2018
- Scriptures for Prosperity and Wealth - December 19, 2018
- How to let go and let God:Letting go and letting God in Relationships - December 2, 2018
- How to Spice up your Marriage - November 28, 2018
- How to know God’s Will in a Relationship - November 28, 2018
- Check out the Best Aso-Ebi Styles Of The Week - November 28, 2018
- Adorable family photo to celebrate 29th wedding anniversary of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo. - November 25, 2018