A 3-year-old girl gave up the ghost after being used as a “voodoo doll” by her mother’s superstitious boss in West Bengal, India.
It was discovered that the child was also sexually assaulted. She was taken to hospital in Kolkata, West Bengal in a critical condition on July 15. There, doctors found she had suffered multiple internal injuries. She had been brutally abused and needles had been injected into her body. Further external injuries were also discovered, including ones close to her private parts that were caused by needles.
“There are as many as seven needles forced into the child’s body. The needles could not be taken out as it may cause further damage to her body. She is kept under observation,” the hospital commented on her initial state.
The victim’s mother’s boss, a former home guard called Sanatan Thakur, who is in his mid-50s, practises voodoo and black magic.
Thakur employed the child’s mother as a domestic worker and used the child as a voodoo doll. He used the child’s body to practise black magic.
Doctors eventually succeeded in removing all seven needles from the child’s body on July 18, and she was kept under observation. Unfortunately, she died Friday, July 28, at the Bankura Medical College.
“She succumbed to sepsis and pneumonia between 2 am and 3 am,” a hospital source said.
Sanatan Thakur is on the run and still at large. Police have lodged a case under the Protection of Children from Sexual Offenses Act against him.
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017