Women all over the world would agree in an instant that being in a relationship can bring forth a lot of excitement into one’s life. For ladies who are in a relationship, many question, if they are with the right man, working themselves up to the point of collapse.
Well today, you need not worry anymore.
We will be giving you 4 signs of a great guy you should keep.
He loves you for you
We all have that side to us that not many people can seem to stand. It could be that you have an awkward laugh, or a weird way of walking, or you stutter, tell bad jokes and drool in your sleep and this sometimes can make it very difficult to be comfortable around his friends and family, however your man finds it adorable. This feeling can bring so much joy to your soul which may be easy to come by with someone else.
He never lets you go off to bed angry
Its no secret, all couples fight. No relationship is perfect as we have all heard sometime in our lives, relationships have its low points and high points and in whatever case it is, it is wonderful to have a man who makes certain you both do not dwell on unnecessary arguments. No morning will be pleasant when its filled with stares and gloominess that spewed over from the fight you both had last night. If your man however makes sure you both do not go to bed angry at each other then you know he is a keeper.
Having a good time means more with him
Be it that you’re watching a movie, eating dinner, playing video games, board games or just spending the whole day in bed talking about everything, he comes first and only one on a list of persons needed by you to have a memorable moment. Yes, spending time with others might be great, but for some days, absolutely nothing beats being able to spend some quality time alone with him. Your lives together will never be dull.
For any successful and functional relationship, trust is the key ingredient used as it is of great importance that both of you are putting equal amount of effort into your relationship. If you can hang out late on a Friday or Saturday night without him hounding or pestering you with questions and calls the night before and the morning after about where you were, what you did and who you were with, then you know you’ve gotten yourself a good trust relationship. Also, if he does not give you any reason whatsoever to doubt him ; calls when he promises to and does not make you suspicious when he is on social media or have just received and whatever excuse or apology he tenders when needed is legitimate, you need no oracle to tell you he is the kind of man you should keep around for as long as possible. Trust me, such men are not very easy to come by and when you find one, love and cherish him.
- Chiwetalu Agu Set To Drop New Music Album - March 22, 2017
- Wyclef Jean Recounts How He Was Wrongfully Arrested By LAPD - March 22, 2017
- Doctors Are Under Pressure – Friend Of Doctor Allwell Orji Pens Lengthy Message - March 22, 2017
- Its A Blessing He Died – Woman Recounts How Her Husband Was Sexually Abusing Their 4-Year Old - March 22, 2017
- Nigerians Drag Rosaline Meurer As She Enables IG Comments - March 22, 2017
- Reason Singer Mel B Split From Husband Of 10-years Finally Revealed - March 22, 2017
- Police Bar Mother From Seeing Son Arrested Since 2015 - March 22, 2017
- Pregnancy Week 11: All You Need To Know - March 22, 2017
- Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 10 - March 22, 2017
- Nasarawa State Governor’s Son To Be Charged With Manslaughter For Death Of Student - March 22, 2017