Weddings get all teary but this video doing rounds took it to another level of heartwarming!
US Marine Corps Sergeant Joshua Newville and Senior Airman Emily Leehan got married in an emotional ceremony on Saturday at Quincy Cellars in Ripley, New York.
His son, Gage, broke down when Emily read him her vows specially written for him in which she thanked him for helping her become the woman she is today.
The words that made him cry:
“I want you to be safe and to try your hardest and to be a good person.
I know that you and I will butt heads, but I hope that with all my heart, that as you become a grown man you will understand my methods and realize I have only done what is best for you and that I love you.
The last thing I hope you learn is that you are a special boy. You are so extremely smart, handsome, and kind to others. You have helped shape me into the woman that I am today and I may not have given you the gift of life, but life surely gave me the gift of you.”
Watch the heartwarming video!
- Hillary Clinton Set to Release a Tell-all Memoir in September - July 29, 2017
- Introducing Twinklestar Studios, Specially Created for Kids, Maternity and Family Shoots - July 29, 2017
- Watch as Lamar Odom Opens Up About Losing His Son and Cocaine Abuse in a New Interview - July 29, 2017
- Sisi Yemmie Shares Her Marriage Experience in New Vlog as She Celebrates 3rd Anniversary - July 27, 2017
- Flavour Posts a Photo of His Beautiful First Daughter - July 27, 2017
- 4-Year-Old Cries as His Stepmom Reads Him Her Vows During Her Wedding - July 27, 2017
- Beautiful! Timi Dakolo Shares a Cute Photo of Him With His Daughters - July 27, 2017
- Nigerian Big Boy Escoba Smith Makes it Rain at a Friend’s Child’s Dedication Party - July 27, 2017
- Another Awesome Photo from Millen Magese’s Maternity Shoot - July 27, 2017
- 14-year-old Nigerian Bride Kills Her Husband After Being Married for 5 months - July 26, 2017