Some people prefer waiting until they are much older to have kids, while others prefer having kids at a younger age. But even with several people having to be in control of these choices, a few others do not, they simply welcome a new born when they least expect.
There are a couple of celebrities who are highly celebrated around the globes for being such wonderful parents, some of these celebrities indeed welcomed their kids at a really young age, an age they themselves were still being taken care of.
Here are 5 celebrities who had their kids at a very young age.
The 44-years old Modern Family star, gave birth to her son, Manolo, at the age of 18. Sofia, married the boy’s father, Joe Gonzalez in 1991 and the couple divorced in 1993. Joe and Sofia, were high school sweetheart. She has since remarried. She married True Blood star, Joe Manganiello in 2015. The two are yet to have any kids between them.
The 30-year singer and sister to Grammy award winning songstress Beyonce, welcomed her son, Daniel Julez Judo Smith, Jr when she was 18. Solange, had married the boy;s father, d Daniel Smith in February 2004 when she was 17 and he was 19. They welcomed their son, October that year. However, the couple did not stay married for so long as they went their different ways in 2007 following confirmation from Solange in her interview with Essence Magazine. Se later remarried, tying the knot with On November 16, 2014, with music video director Alan Ferguson in New Orleans, Louisiana.
The 34-year old rapper born Dwayne Michael Carter Jr, but best known by his stage name Lil Wayne, welcomed his first child, Reginae at with his high school sweetheart Antonia Toya Carter at the age of 16. The two got married on Valentine’s Day 2004 and divorced in 2006. Wayne went on to have 3 more kids; his 2nd child, Dwayne III, born on October 22, 2008,to radio broadcaster Sarah Vivan. His 3rd child, Cameron Carter, was born to actress, Lauren London on September 9, 2009, while his fourth child, Neal, was born on November 30, 2009, to singer, Nivea.
The 74 year old multiple award winner, welcomed her first child, Clarence at the tender age of 13. Aretha, has a total of 4 kids, all boys and the fathers of her first two sons, remain unknown till date. She was said to have left her kids with family to raise while she went on in search of fame.
The poet and civil rights activist, who died on May 28, 2014 became a mom at the age of 16 and married married in 1950 to Tosh Angelos, a Greek Sailor but the marriage never lasted. Angelou in one of her several autobiographies, also reveal that she was married at least twice, but never really revealed the number of times she had been married, “for fear of sounding frivolous”. She married Paul du Feu in 1974, and in 1961, started a relationship with Vusumzi Make but never married him. The great angelou, until her death had one grandson, and two great-grandchildren.
- Chiwetalu Agu Set To Drop New Music Album - March 22, 2017
- Wyclef Jean Recounts How He Was Wrongfully Arrested By LAPD - March 22, 2017
- Doctors Are Under Pressure – Friend Of Doctor Allwell Orji Pens Lengthy Message - March 22, 2017
- Its A Blessing He Died – Woman Recounts How Her Husband Was Sexually Abusing Their 4-Year Old - March 22, 2017
- Nigerians Drag Rosaline Meurer As She Enables IG Comments - March 22, 2017
- Reason Singer Mel B Split From Husband Of 10-years Finally Revealed - March 22, 2017
- Police Bar Mother From Seeing Son Arrested Since 2015 - March 22, 2017
- Pregnancy Week 11: All You Need To Know - March 22, 2017
- Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 10 - March 22, 2017
- Nasarawa State Governor’s Son To Be Charged With Manslaughter For Death Of Student - March 22, 2017