Caring for babies is a task because they need constant care and supervision. It can become a hard core, nerve recking task when it comes to messy babies which require understanding and simple ways to deal with them.
- Feed Myself Moments
This is when your baby decides that I can feed myself and I want to (that’s probably a 9month old mind talking). At this stage comes the mess of food on the floor, face, hair everywhere. In fact you might wonder if you child actually ate anything at all but look at the smile of independence on your child’s face. Keep calm, don’t be mad and try not to stop him/her all times. The mess helps your baby’s growth and self reliance.
- Creativity at its Peak
That moment you see your child in all shades of colours(Ink, paints) or when they come in and say “I’m sorry”- that’s when you realise your favorite sofa has become an artwork or the walls (kids aren’t limited to paper, lol). Don’t ask, it’s their creativity and mind explosion at work. Just keep calm, understand, correct them, get them some papers/drawing board and CLEAN the mess.
- We dig our hands everywhere
Dirt, garbage, animals, sticky stuffs, goo…trust babies not to understand and want to touch/pick at everything. It can be crazy trying to caution them. Just know this is a time of discovery for your child. A child never know something is gonna bite until it does and from there “no touching”.
- Running around from care
You know when they start crawling or walking and it’s exciting for you and baby but the stress isn’t off especially when your baby runs around from feeding, bathing, diaper change, clothing because it’s a fun game of run and catch to them while it’s exhausting for you.
- Food rejection and selection
Your baby starts rejecting some foods by making faces and mouth clamp shut when you try to feed him/her or the smell and sight of certain food just pits your child off. Don’t get too mad or worried, babies tend to be selective towards food during their growth, so why not try make the food in a more appealing and different look or taste. If it’s no eating at all, you might consult your pediatrician for help.
- Suspected kidnapper apprehended after abducting boy in Lagos - July 26, 2018
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle melt hearts as they kiss at the Sentebale Polo Match - July 26, 2018
- Alaafin of Oyo with all his wives at daughter’s Royal wedding (photos) - July 25, 2018
- How We Discovered the Secret to a Better Sex Life - July 25, 2018
- The Pain of Losing A Child - July 25, 2018
- 5 New Year Resolutions for every Single Mother - July 25, 2018
- Video of a woman Giving Birth In her back Garden - July 24, 2018
- College Life for a Single Mum - July 22, 2018
- Teaching Self Defence to your Teenager - July 22, 2018
- Parents,Reverend Funke Adejumo may be barred from entering the UK, US here is why - July 20, 2018