Balance between Entrepreneurship and Motherhood
Many formulas have been discovered, but none of them has worked in helping balancing motherhood and entrepreneurship. The good news is that a large number of women have made it through successfully. We have to appreciate one fact; the balance does not come on a silver platter. It takes beads of sweat and sacrifice.
How many times have you felt guilty of being a bad a mother or neglecting your business? Are they countable? Most probably you have lost count. You are not a failure! You are a fighter who is determined to the best version of herself. Chances are you don’t know where to begin. Don’t fret there are some tips you can apply. Remember one man’s meat is another, man’s poison. Not all the tips stated here will work for you.
Take care of yourself
If you want to take care of your family, business or home you have to begin with taking care of yourself. Different women have different ways of spending their “me” time. Some ladies prefer going for a girls’ night out, others shopping among other options. The choice is all yours. Treat yourself to a massage, spa or another productive activity. This helps you feel more relaxed and productive. Remember to eat well and rest enough to carry you through the week
As long as you are living on this earth, every dawning day is an opportunity for you to become a better person. Demanding perfection can be a recipe for disaster in your life. It can lead to:
- Deteriorating relationships between you and other people including family, friends, and clients.
- Unrealistic expectations can lead to depression feelings.
- You become a slave to the anxiety-relief-anxiety cycle.
The fact is, if you keep improving with each dawning day you will achieve your goals and dreams.
A good number of business women believe in doing everything all by themselves. Women are such a strong gender that is not in contention but they cannot do everything. Identify the tasks that you can delegate to create time for more important things in your family and business.
Have a to-do list
A to-do-list helps you keep track of all the goals you want to achieve before the end of the day. According to time management experts, a to-do-list should be done first thing in the morning and reviewed just before you call it a day in the evening/ at night. This will help you in identifying what was achieved and what was left pending.
Have a family day
Dedicating one day in a week to your family is a good way of ensuring that all their needs are met, and no one in the family feels neglected. Your spouse will have time with you, and the children will have a chance to be with their mother.
By now it must be crystal clear that the roles you signed up for are not a walk in the park. Juggling between motherhood and business is not easy. It is messy and unpredictable! Getting to a point to accepting the untidiness that comes with the two roles will be the beginning of your success. You did it today, keep going and never stop!
- Romantic Valentine’s Day Messages for Her - February 13, 2019
- Essential tips for When Someone you love hurts you Deeply - February 11, 2019
- Senator wear designs for men in Nigeria (PHOTOS) - January 26, 2019
- Senator Native Designs For Men 2019 - January 26, 2019
- Ibidunni Ighodalo has given birth to a baby boy after 19 years of waiting. - January 23, 2019
- When He disappears for a few Days - January 23, 2019
- When God takes away a Relationship - January 23, 2019
- What should a Husband do in a Sexless Marriage - January 23, 2019
- Scriptures to Speak over your Child - December 31, 2018
- EWEDU AND ITS HEALTH BENEFITS.10 Health Benefits of Ewedu leaf - December 31, 2018