Dating tips, How to Know if You’re Ready for a Relationship .
Yeah Yeah, being single isn’t all that bad and lonely or being the third wheel in your friend’s outing with third boyfriends. While being single and waiting on the right partner, there are certain things you can work on to prepare you for the right one.
- What is your type
Sit down and look back at your past relationships, whether your ex’s were your “exact-kind-of-man-i-want type” or you just settled for less. Sometimes we look back and wonder to ourselves, “what was I thinking dating this guy/girl”. So make up your mind not to settle for just any type, giving you an opportunity towards what exactly you’re searching for.
- What were your past mistakes
As it’s said, mistakes aren’t to be repeated. So look back and ask yourself what mistakes or fault of yours ended your last relationships. Admit your faults and make a mental note not to repeat them as it could be a timing bomb on your next relationship. No baggage from your past.
- Improve on yourself
Look beautiful, be more exposed and read wide, more knowledgeable and fun. Achieve more than you’ve had before. This sets a new level of attraction to the right partner you desire. Looking and being at your best will help you get the best.
- Be open to fun moments and new dates
Being single can be fun and like a “stuck-in” kinda way where you find yourself too comfortable in the single zone. Don’t get too comfortable. Be fun and spontaneous, open to new dates and a chance at love. It could be your moment of a dance with prince-charming you’ve been patiently waiting for.
- Let go of the past
This alone doesn’t mean experiences of your past relationships, it means getting over your exes. Not creating an opportunity for some friends with benefit situation when you’re intent on finding a new love. As this can pose as an obstacle or tie you down from moving on. Let go of the past and it’s baggages in order to move to a fresh start.
- How To Get Less Annoyed By Your Spouse - August 19, 2018
- 6 Tips For A Happy Marriage - August 19, 2018
- “He dragged me and I pushed him” WATCH Abimbola Craig talk about Driving in Lagos in New Vlog - August 18, 2018
- A man got shot in an argument inside a barbershop over whether or not Halle Berry should play Aretha in a movie. - August 18, 2018
- Just 4 Years Ago, Meghan Markle Blogged About Wanting to Be a Princess — See What She Wrote! - August 15, 2018
- Testing - August 15, 2018
- Unlawful wedding spending is causing divorce in our society- Sultan of Sokoto - August 15, 2018
- Football star Raheem Sterling shows off touching new tattoo of him kissing young son Thiago (Photos) - August 13, 2018
- Here is What good sex does to a woman according to a lady - August 12, 2018
- Nigerian man narrates how his girlfriend tried extorting him using a fake pregnancy - August 12, 2018