Dating tips, How to Know if You’re Ready for a Relationship .
Yeah Yeah, being single isn’t all that bad and lonely or being the third wheel in your friend’s outing with third boyfriends. While being single and waiting on the right partner, there are certain things you can work on to prepare you for the right one.
- What is your type
Sit down and look back at your past relationships, whether your ex’s were your “exact-kind-of-man-i-want type” or you just settled for less. Sometimes we look back and wonder to ourselves, “what was I thinking dating this guy/girl”. So make up your mind not to settle for just any type, giving you an opportunity towards what exactly you’re searching for.
- What were your past mistakes
As it’s said, mistakes aren’t to be repeated. So look back and ask yourself what mistakes or fault of yours ended your last relationships. Admit your faults and make a mental note not to repeat them as it could be a timing bomb on your next relationship. No baggage from your past.
- Improve on yourself
Look beautiful, be more exposed and read wide, more knowledgeable and fun. Achieve more than you’ve had before. This sets a new level of attraction to the right partner you desire. Looking and being at your best will help you get the best.
- Be open to fun moments and new dates
Being single can be fun and like a “stuck-in” kinda way where you find yourself too comfortable in the single zone. Don’t get too comfortable. Be fun and spontaneous, open to new dates and a chance at love. It could be your moment of a dance with prince-charming you’ve been patiently waiting for.
- Let go of the past
This alone doesn’t mean experiences of your past relationships, it means getting over your exes. Not creating an opportunity for some friends with benefit situation when you’re intent on finding a new love. As this can pose as an obstacle or tie you down from moving on. Let go of the past and it’s baggages in order to move to a fresh start.
- Scriptures to Speak over your Child - December 31, 2018
- 10 Health Benefits of Ewedu leaf - December 31, 2018
- Signs He doesn’t Respect You - December 30, 2018
- Scriptures for Singles - December 19, 2018
- Scriptures for Prosperity and Wealth - December 19, 2018
- How to let go and let God:Letting go and letting God in Relationships - December 2, 2018
- How to Spice up your Marriage - November 28, 2018
- How to know God’s Will in a Relationship - November 28, 2018
- Check out the Best Aso-Ebi Styles Of The Week - November 28, 2018
- Adorable family photo to celebrate 29th wedding anniversary of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo. - November 25, 2018