The beef between 50 Cent and Floyd Mayweather has now taken a new turn with the rapper’s estranged son Marquise getting involved.
It’s no news that 50 Cent’s relationship with his oldest son, Marquise, has been strained after the pair fell out publicly over the past few years, and it doesn’t look like the estranged father and son will make amends anytime soon.
Marquise took to Instagram to share a screenshot of a FaceTime conversation he had with his “uncle” Floyd Mayweather, who has been in a war of the words with his estranged father.
‘How my Uncle look my age? #MoneyCall” he captioned the photo.
Floyd Mayweather also dropped a comment, encouraging Marquise to “Keep working hard! You’re going to be more than okay,” Floyd wrote.
50 Cent is yet to respond.
- E-money And Family Pictured At Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai - August 20, 2018
- Female Soldier In Hot Soup For Brutalizing Her Young Niece - August 20, 2018
- Linda Ikeji Pictured In Rare Moment Her Baby Was Kicking - August 20, 2018
- 8-year-old girl brutally raped and murdered by a family friend in South Africa - August 20, 2018
- Duncan Mighty accused of battering his wife - August 20, 2018
- OAP Toolz’s parents-in-law celebrate 45th wedding anniversary - August 20, 2018
- Mohammed Indimi’s wife, Samira Sherrif welcomes first grandchild - August 20, 2018
- Adorable photos of Davido’s second daughter, Hailey Adeleke - August 20, 2018
- ‘I found love in you’ – Newly married singer, Becca says as she shares a photo from her wedding to her Nigerian manager, Tobi Sanni Daniel - August 20, 2018
- Late American footballer, Aaron Hernandez’s suicide notes to daughter, fiancée and lawyer revealed - August 20, 2018