The beef between 50 Cent and Floyd Mayweather has now taken a new turn with the rapper’s estranged son Marquise getting involved.
It’s no news that 50 Cent’s relationship with his oldest son, Marquise, has been strained after the pair fell out publicly over the past few years, and it doesn’t look like the estranged father and son will make amends anytime soon.
Marquise took to Instagram to share a screenshot of a FaceTime conversation he had with his “uncle” Floyd Mayweather, who has been in a war of the words with his estranged father.
‘How my Uncle look my age? #MoneyCall” he captioned the photo.
Floyd Mayweather also dropped a comment, encouraging Marquise to “Keep working hard! You’re going to be more than okay,” Floyd wrote.
50 Cent is yet to respond.
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018
- Signs that you are being Ghosted in a Relationship - November 14, 2018
- The Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy - October 30, 2018
- Cucumber benefits for men: Cucumber wonders is more than boosting men’s sex drive - October 26, 2018
- Benefits of bitter kola - October 23, 2018
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018