Losing weight can only be achieved with hard work, determination and eating the right meals, with this you know it’s no child’s play to lose those pounds?
Now, as eating the right meal and right amount is key to losing weight, we will be discussing 10 snacks you can eat to drop the pounds.
Enough of grabbing that huge sack of potato chips when hunger strikes or when you want to watch a movie, nah, enough. Here are 10 snacks you can snack on when need be.
Tuna Salad on crackers
Everyone knows greens are good so missing salad tuna then placed on crackers, is one of the most Proteinous meals available to us all and to lose weight, a lot of protein in the system, is highly essential. A can of tuna has 26 grams of protein for only 120 calories making this snack one of the best you can devour when you need to snack.
Hard boiled egg salad
Eggs, are one of the healthiest food around as they are packed full of proteins, minerals and vitamins. With these nutrients, eggs fill you up in no time which in turn helps curb hunger helping you reduce your calorie intake. You have a winner when you mix eggs and salad, yum and healthy.
Boiled skinless chicken
This food is also high in protein and low in fat as the fatty part which is the skin, has been removed. Preferable, get chicken breast, remove the skin, boil with spices and enjoy when you need to snack. This fills you up in no time, also helping to curb hunger.
Peanut butter and banana smoothie
Absolutely cream and delicious and ridiculously high in protein, which as we know is an essential nutrient needed for weight loss. This snack takes just one bowl to make, simply combine all the ingredient and blend. Serve chilled and enjoy.
You want to lose weight? There is no escaping salad, it must be included in your daily meal plan at least once a day.Few might think and find this snack boring, but no one is saying it should be. You can decide to garnish yours with eggs, chicken or any type of greens that works for. Also, yes, you can add some cream to it, you should not always decide on a bland salad, get creative with your salad to suit both your sights and taste bud.
Yes, they are packed full of vitamins and minerals and do wonders for your system. Fruits are also high in water which the body needs for weight loss. Water helps your food digest faster. Here are fruits that will help you shed that weight in no time. Pineapple, apple, pear, banana, watermelon, grapefruit, blueberries, strawberries, kiwi, peaches, oranges and pawpaw. Also, nuts can be added to your snacks as they are also high in protein. So, when net you need something to snack on, make a fruit salad and enjoy.
About Bayo AjibolaAll about Parenting, And Loads of Entertainments. Let's hear from you.Join the conversation on our Forum and , like us on our Facebook page .Google+
- Suspected kidnapper apprehended after abducting boy in Lagos - July 26, 2018
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle melt hearts as they kiss at the Sentebale Polo Match - July 26, 2018
- Alaafin of Oyo with all his wives at daughter’s Royal wedding (photos) - July 25, 2018
- How We Discovered the Secret to a Better Sex Life - July 25, 2018
- The Pain of Losing A Child - July 25, 2018
- 5 New Year Resolutions for every Single Mother - July 25, 2018
- Video of a woman Giving Birth In her back Garden - July 24, 2018
- College Life for a Single Mum - July 22, 2018
- Teaching Self Defence to your Teenager - July 22, 2018
- Parents,Reverend Funke Adejumo may be barred from entering the UK, US here is why - July 20, 2018