Actor Aremu Afolayan, in his tribute to the late actress Aishat Abimbola who reportedly died in Canada last night, revealed that he was the one who advised her to go and get a job in Canada so as to be able to cater well for her kids.
He wrote “I am not worthy of posting your picture at all, Aisha I remember you use to say Aremu can fix anything,any problem just tell him…. but Bimbola this one I CAN NOT FIX ? am not happy….. am not happy at all. I Remember I am the one who ask you to Go sit down in Canada ?? to start a good work cos of this kids, and you listen to me and you are even happy you went. but DEATH, that’s all you can do so,fuck off”.
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018
- This Woman has been Carrying her sick Husband on her back for 5 years (watch video) - September 4, 2018
- Instagram user reveals how he almost poisoned his brother over 9ice and Ruggedman’s beef - September 4, 2018
- Archbishop Duncan-Williams explains why his first marriage of 26-years failed - September 4, 2018
- See lovely photo of Dbanj and his wife Lineo as they baecation in Dubai - September 4, 2018
- MC Galaxy announces his wedding date, says he is marrying the best woman in the world - September 4, 2018