Actor Aremu Afolayan, in his tribute to the late actress Aishat Abimbola who reportedly died in Canada last night, revealed that he was the one who advised her to go and get a job in Canada so as to be able to cater well for her kids.
He wrote “I am not worthy of posting your picture at all, Aisha I remember you use to say Aremu can fix anything,any problem just tell him…. but Bimbola this one I CAN NOT FIX 😭 am not happy….. am not happy at all. I Remember I am the one who ask you to Go sit down in Canada 🇨🇦 to start a good work cos of this kids, and you listen to me and you are even happy you went. but DEATH, that’s all you can do so,fuck off”.
- Kim Kardashian shares cute childhood photo of herself - May 27, 2018
- “Dear future wife, just know that I will embarrass u with my dance moves forever” – Don Jazzy hopes to marry soon - May 27, 2018
- My wife took wrong advice from friends that nearly ruined our marriage – Afeez Owo - May 27, 2018
- Actor Dele Odule gives daughter out in marriage (photos) - May 27, 2018
- Top Nigerian MUA, Joyce Jacob is engaged to billionaire son Eyinna Anumudu - May 27, 2018
- Tonto Dikeh celebrates Children’s Day with her son, King Andre - May 27, 2018
- Italian footballer, Federico Zini and his ex-girlfriend found dead - May 27, 2018
- Charlyboy talks marriage, says the concept will no longer be fashionable - May 26, 2018
- More photos from the wedding of Footballer Emmanuel Emenike and Iheoma Nnaji - May 26, 2018
- Man caught after sneaking into neighbor’s flat to sleep with his wife in Lagos - May 26, 2018