Actor Aremu Afolayan, in his tribute to the late actress Aishat Abimbola who reportedly died in Canada last night, revealed that he was the one who advised her to go and get a job in Canada so as to be able to cater well for her kids.
He wrote “I am not worthy of posting your picture at all, Aisha I remember you use to say Aremu can fix anything,any problem just tell him…. but Bimbola this one I CAN NOT FIX ? am not happy….. am not happy at all. I Remember I am the one who ask you to Go sit down in Canada ?? to start a good work cos of this kids, and you listen to me and you are even happy you went. but DEATH, that’s all you can do so,fuck off”.
- Scriptures to Speak over your Child - December 31, 2018
- 10 Health Benefits of Ewedu leaf - December 31, 2018
- Signs He doesn’t Respect You - December 30, 2018
- Scriptures for Singles - December 19, 2018
- Scriptures for Prosperity and Wealth - December 19, 2018
- How to let go and let God:Letting go and letting God in Relationships - December 2, 2018
- How to Spice up your Marriage - November 28, 2018
- How to know God’s Will in a Relationship - November 28, 2018
- Check out the Best Aso-Ebi Styles Of The Week - November 28, 2018
- Adorable family photo to celebrate 29th wedding anniversary of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo. - November 25, 2018