Actor Aremu Afolayan, in his tribute to the late actress Aishat Abimbola who reportedly died in Canada last night, revealed that he was the one who advised her to go and get a job in Canada so as to be able to cater well for her kids.
He wrote “I am not worthy of posting your picture at all, Aisha I remember you use to say Aremu can fix anything,any problem just tell him…. but Bimbola this one I CAN NOT FIX ? am not happy….. am not happy at all. I Remember I am the one who ask you to Go sit down in Canada ?? to start a good work cos of this kids, and you listen to me and you are even happy you went. but DEATH, that’s all you can do so,fuck off”.
- E-money And Family Pictured At Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai - August 20, 2018
- Female Soldier In Hot Soup For Brutalizing Her Young Niece - August 20, 2018
- Linda Ikeji Pictured In Rare Moment Her Baby Was Kicking - August 20, 2018
- 8-year-old girl brutally raped and murdered by a family friend in South Africa - August 20, 2018
- Duncan Mighty accused of battering his wife - August 20, 2018
- OAP Toolz’s parents-in-law celebrate 45th wedding anniversary - August 20, 2018
- Mohammed Indimi’s wife, Samira Sherrif welcomes first grandchild - August 20, 2018
- Adorable photos of Davido’s second daughter, Hailey Adeleke - August 20, 2018
- ‘I found love in you’ – Newly married singer, Becca says as she shares a photo from her wedding to her Nigerian manager, Tobi Sanni Daniel - August 20, 2018
- Late American footballer, Aaron Hernandez’s suicide notes to daughter, fiancée and lawyer revealed - August 20, 2018