The body of actress Aisha Abimbola aka Omoge Campus will be laid to rest today in Canada by 2:30pm Canadian time, which is 8:30pm Nigerian time.
This was revealed from the statement released by the president of The Golden Movie Ambassadors of Nigeria (TGMAN), Saidi Balogun.
The burial ceremony is being taken care of by the Canadian government and families of the deceased actress.
The statement reads:
“The GOLDEN MOVIE AMBASSADORS OF NIGERIA (TGMAN) wishes to announce to the public that the remains of Amb. AISHA ABIMBOLA( omoge campus) TGMAN Vice President. Will be laid to rest today, Thursday the 17th May 2018. By 2:30 pm Canadian time which is 8:30pm Nigerian time. This is being handled in conjuction with the Canadian government and families of the deceased based in Canada and TGMAN. However, a candle light procession/ artiste night will be held in her honour on Thursday 24th, May 2018, while fidau prayers will be offered on Friday 25th, may 2018. ( T- shirts will be available for d artiste night/ candle light programmes) . information on the venues and modalities for collection of T- shirts will be communicated ASAP. Signed.. Saidi Balogun. TGMAN President.
- E-money And Family Pictured At Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai - August 20, 2018
- Female Soldier In Hot Soup For Brutalizing Her Young Niece - August 20, 2018
- Linda Ikeji Pictured In Rare Moment Her Baby Was Kicking - August 20, 2018
- 8-year-old girl brutally raped and murdered by a family friend in South Africa - August 20, 2018
- Duncan Mighty accused of battering his wife - August 20, 2018
- OAP Toolz’s parents-in-law celebrate 45th wedding anniversary - August 20, 2018
- Mohammed Indimi’s wife, Samira Sherrif welcomes first grandchild - August 20, 2018
- Adorable photos of Davido’s second daughter, Hailey Adeleke - August 20, 2018
- ‘I found love in you’ – Newly married singer, Becca says as she shares a photo from her wedding to her Nigerian manager, Tobi Sanni Daniel - August 20, 2018
- Late American footballer, Aaron Hernandez’s suicide notes to daughter, fiancée and lawyer revealed - August 20, 2018