The body of actress Aisha Abimbola aka Omoge Campus will be laid to rest today in Canada by 2:30pm Canadian time, which is 8:30pm Nigerian time.
This was revealed from the statement released by the president of The Golden Movie Ambassadors of Nigeria (TGMAN), Saidi Balogun.
The burial ceremony is being taken care of by the Canadian government and families of the deceased actress.
The statement reads:
“The GOLDEN MOVIE AMBASSADORS OF NIGERIA (TGMAN) wishes to announce to the public that the remains of Amb. AISHA ABIMBOLA( omoge campus) TGMAN Vice President. Will be laid to rest today, Thursday the 17th May 2018. By 2:30 pm Canadian time which is 8:30pm Nigerian time. This is being handled in conjuction with the Canadian government and families of the deceased based in Canada and TGMAN. However, a candle light procession/ artiste night will be held in her honour on Thursday 24th, May 2018, while fidau prayers will be offered on Friday 25th, may 2018. ( T- shirts will be available for d artiste night/ candle light programmes) . information on the venues and modalities for collection of T- shirts will be communicated ASAP. Signed.. Saidi Balogun. TGMAN President.
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018
- This Woman has been Carrying her sick Husband on her back for 5 years (watch video) - September 4, 2018
- Instagram user reveals how he almost poisoned his brother over 9ice and Ruggedman’s beef - September 4, 2018
- Archbishop Duncan-Williams explains why his first marriage of 26-years failed - September 4, 2018
- See lovely photo of Dbanj and his wife Lineo as they baecation in Dubai - September 4, 2018
- MC Galaxy announces his wedding date, says he is marrying the best woman in the world - September 4, 2018