The body of actress Aisha Abimbola aka Omoge Campus will be laid to rest today in Canada by 2:30pm Canadian time, which is 8:30pm Nigerian time.
This was revealed from the statement released by the president of The Golden Movie Ambassadors of Nigeria (TGMAN), Saidi Balogun.
The burial ceremony is being taken care of by the Canadian government and families of the deceased actress.
The statement reads:
“The GOLDEN MOVIE AMBASSADORS OF NIGERIA (TGMAN) wishes to announce to the public that the remains of Amb. AISHA ABIMBOLA( omoge campus) TGMAN Vice President. Will be laid to rest today, Thursday the 17th May 2018. By 2:30 pm Canadian time which is 8:30pm Nigerian time. This is being handled in conjuction with the Canadian government and families of the deceased based in Canada and TGMAN. However, a candle light procession/ artiste night will be held in her honour on Thursday 24th, May 2018, while fidau prayers will be offered on Friday 25th, may 2018. ( T- shirts will be available for d artiste night/ candle light programmes) . information on the venues and modalities for collection of T- shirts will be communicated ASAP. Signed.. Saidi Balogun. TGMAN President.
- Kim Kardashian shares cute childhood photo of herself - May 27, 2018
- “Dear future wife, just know that I will embarrass u with my dance moves forever” – Don Jazzy hopes to marry soon - May 27, 2018
- My wife took wrong advice from friends that nearly ruined our marriage – Afeez Owo - May 27, 2018
- Actor Dele Odule gives daughter out in marriage (photos) - May 27, 2018
- Top Nigerian MUA, Joyce Jacob is engaged to billionaire son Eyinna Anumudu - May 27, 2018
- Tonto Dikeh celebrates Children’s Day with her son, King Andre - May 27, 2018
- Italian footballer, Federico Zini and his ex-girlfriend found dead - May 27, 2018
- Charlyboy talks marriage, says the concept will no longer be fashionable - May 26, 2018
- More photos from the wedding of Footballer Emmanuel Emenike and Iheoma Nnaji - May 26, 2018
- Man caught after sneaking into neighbor’s flat to sleep with his wife in Lagos - May 26, 2018