Ghanaian actress, Beverly Afaglo has disclosed how she used to put her husband to sleep whenever she is not in mood for ‘the other room’.
The actress, who is married to Choirmaster of the defunct Praye music group in Ghana, revealed this while speaking in an interview with Mz Gee on Joy Prime’s “Gee Spot”. She said that when she is not in the mood for lovemaking, she will talk her husband to sleep.
She said: “There are times you have a nicer way of sleeping off. You can cuddle, you can kiss and you can have a long chat and before you know it both of you are gone and that long chat brings closeness.
“…like we won’t have prostitutes, they don’t get intimate. They just go down because they have to and it happens, a lot of women are out there who don’t get intimate with men because they have to do it for whatever reason.”
The actress also revealed that her favourite body part is her backside, and said: “In marriage, it is very funny, we’ve been taught as women not to ever say no to your husband so there are times you are not in the mood but you just have to do it.”
- Examples of being Unequally Yoked in Relationships - November 18, 2018
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018
- Signs that you are being Ghosted in a Relationship - November 14, 2018
- The Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy - October 30, 2018
- Cucumber benefits for men: Cucumber wonders is more than boosting men’s sex drive - October 26, 2018
- Benefits of bitter kola - October 23, 2018
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018