Ghanaian actress, Beverly Afaglo has disclosed how she used to put her husband to sleep whenever she is not in mood for ‘the other room’.
The actress, who is married to Choirmaster of the defunct Praye music group in Ghana, revealed this while speaking in an interview with Mz Gee on Joy Prime’s “Gee Spot”. She said that when she is not in the mood for lovemaking, she will talk her husband to sleep.
She said: “There are times you have a nicer way of sleeping off. You can cuddle, you can kiss and you can have a long chat and before you know it both of you are gone and that long chat brings closeness.
“…like we won’t have prostitutes, they don’t get intimate. They just go down because they have to and it happens, a lot of women are out there who don’t get intimate with men because they have to do it for whatever reason.”
The actress also revealed that her favourite body part is her backside, and said: “In marriage, it is very funny, we’ve been taught as women not to ever say no to your husband so there are times you are not in the mood but you just have to do it.”
- If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018
- This Woman has been Carrying her sick Husband on her back for 5 years (watch video) - September 4, 2018
- Instagram user reveals how he almost poisoned his brother over 9ice and Ruggedman’s beef - September 4, 2018
- Archbishop Duncan-Williams explains why his first marriage of 26-years failed - September 4, 2018
- See lovely photo of Dbanj and his wife Lineo as they baecation in Dubai - September 4, 2018
- MC Galaxy announces his wedding date, says he is marrying the best woman in the world - September 4, 2018
- This 4-Year-Old ‘Superhero’ called 999 when his mum Collapsed (Watch Video) - September 4, 2018
- Wizkid’s first baby mama, Shola Ogudu calls him a toxic parent? - September 4, 2018