Actress Princess Shyngle has revealed that she got death threats for shading single female celebrities who attend weddings despite being above 30 and almost 40.
She threw the shade while reacting to the wedding between Sarkodie and his long term girlfriend.
Princess Shyngle wrote:
”The most gorgeous couples❤?? seeing the images of Sarks wedding online just got me thinking like seriously all the male celebrities are getting married to calm, chill, decent and well mannered no instagram or social media girls but all the female celebs above 30 almost 40 are all still single and busy attending weddings every weekend like don’t they feel bad ???? no shade though ?? abeg dear future hubby start coming now before I turn 28 abeg ????? congratulations Sark and Tracy???.”
The curvy actress in her Instastories has now revealed that she got death threats after making the post on Instagram:
“Omg my dm is popping even death threats all cuz I said celebrities ain’t getting married na wa”, she wrote.
See screenshots of her post below:
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018
- Signs that you are being Ghosted in a Relationship - November 14, 2018
- The Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy - October 30, 2018
- Cucumber benefits for men: Cucumber wonders is more than boosting men’s sex drive - October 26, 2018
- Benefits of bitter kola - October 23, 2018
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018