Actress Princess Shyngle has revealed that she got death threats for shading single female celebrities who attend weddings despite being above 30 and almost 40.
She threw the shade while reacting to the wedding between Sarkodie and his long term girlfriend.
Princess Shyngle wrote:
”The most gorgeous couples❤?? seeing the images of Sarks wedding online just got me thinking like seriously all the male celebrities are getting married to calm, chill, decent and well mannered no instagram or social media girls but all the female celebs above 30 almost 40 are all still single and busy attending weddings every weekend like don’t they feel bad ???? no shade though ?? abeg dear future hubby start coming now before I turn 28 abeg ????? congratulations Sark and Tracy???.”
The curvy actress in her Instastories has now revealed that she got death threats after making the post on Instagram:
“Omg my dm is popping even death threats all cuz I said celebrities ain’t getting married na wa”, she wrote.
See screenshots of her post below:
- White lady and her white bridesmaids rock Nigerian traditional attires as she ties the knot with her Nigerian husband - August 21, 2018
- Dogara Pens Lovely Birthday Message To His Wife - August 21, 2018
- Girl who was kidnapped at a party in Port Harcourt found after 4 years - August 21, 2018
- “Remove sex and a lot of people have nothing to offer in a relationship” – Juliet Ibrahim - August 21, 2018
- Cardi B shows off her post-baby body on the red carpet of 2018 VMA - August 21, 2018
- ‘If your boyfriend is too damn faithful and doesn’t check other women out, he is completely gay”- Nigerian matchmaker tells ladies - August 21, 2018
- Footballer Lucky Omeruo celebrates son’s first birthday (photos) - August 21, 2018
- Woman pours hot water on her maid for stealing eggs - August 21, 2018
- See the hilarious reaction of this African dad after his daughter added him in their family Whatsapp group - August 21, 2018
- Parents of baby born in helicopter release adorable pictures - August 21, 2018