Nigeria’s famous philanthropist and ICT specialist, Olakunle Churchill was over the weekend awarded the African Youth & Governance Champion by youth group from different African countries under the umbrella of African Youth And Governance Conference (AYGC).
The interactive event which attracted young and enterprising entrepreneurs across Africa and diaspora was held in Abeokuta with Churchill responding to questions from the participants.
Building on the themes and outcomes of previous African Youth and Governance Conferences (AYGCs) held annually from 2009 to 2017, the 9th AYGC, provided a platform for the young participants to interrogate critical continental and global issues of relevance to youth development in Africa under the conference broad theme “HARNESSING AFRICA’S DEMOGRAPHIC DIVIDEND THROUGH INVESTMENTS IN YOUTH”.
The conference which connects to about 35 African countries had a creative art work of Dr. Olakunle Churchill drawn instantly by one of the youth participants.
The high point of the conference which extended to a second session at night was the iconic award presentation to the Chairman of Big Church Group for Entrepreneurship, Agriculture and ICT.
There was music and traditional dance display by the different countries culture. Churchill was also in company of his mother and team members.
See photos below:
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017