A twitter user @ahungrycentaur and his partner have welcomed a son after 5 years of waiting and a complicated journey to becoming parents.
Sharing photos of their new bundle of joy on his twitter handle, the excited new dad wrote;
”It’s taken 5 years, 4 pregnancies, 3 miscarriages and 2 unsuccessful rounds of IVF to produce 1 beautiful baby. And here he is… the boy who lived”.
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018
- Signs that you are being Ghosted in a Relationship - November 14, 2018
- The Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy - October 30, 2018
- Cucumber benefits for men: Cucumber wonders is more than boosting men’s sex drive - October 26, 2018
- Benefits of bitter kola - October 23, 2018
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018