Wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, Aisha Buhari, is on her way to London to visit her ailing husband, President Buhari, who is currently on medical leave there. According to a statement signed by the director of information, office of the wife of the president, Suleiman Haruna today, Mrs Buhari would stop over at Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, en route London.
“She is expected to stop over at Addis Ababa, to make a symbolic appearance at the meeting of the Organization of African First Ladies against HIV/AIDS (OAFLA) on Monday 3rd July, 2017. She will join other members to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the organisation and use the opportunity to reiterate the voting rights of Nigeria in the upcoming elections of the organisation. She will continue her journey to the United Kingdom on Tuesday, 4th July, 2017. She will convey to the President the best wishes of Nigerians and their fervent prayers for his quick recovery.”
The statement read Mrs Buhari traveled to London to see President Buhari on May 30th and returned to Nigeria on June 6th.
Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose, last week, alleged that she was not allowed to see President Buhari when she was in the UK.
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017