A man has dragged his wife to court saying that he is no longer interested in the marriage because of her late nights.
The 60-year -old husband, Abdulnafiu Muhammad, on Monday prayed a Magajin Gari Sharia Court in Kaduna state to dissolve his marriage to Bilkisu Ahmad for always coming home late.
The petitioner, who resides in Kabala West, Kaduna, told the court that he was fed up with his wife.
“She goes to work by 6 a.m. and comes back home by 10 p.m. everyday.”
Muhammad testified that he had earlier reported the matter to his in-laws for intervention, “but there was no positive outcome”.
He urged the court to grant his request for a formal divorce of his wife and requested the court to order his wife to pack out of his house as soon as possible.
The respondent, Bilikisu, who also resides in Kabala west, told the court that she was also no longer interested in the marriage, adding that she was the one who advised the petitioner to file for divorce.
The Judge Dahiru Lawal, after listening to both parties. granted the prayers of the petitioner.
- Aliko Dangote’s nephew Mohammed weds Malaysian billionaire’s daughter - December 10, 2018
- HIV positive family members show off drugs they take daily - December 10, 2018
- Woman kills self, 2 children over husband’s plan to marry second wife - December 10, 2018
- You can’t embarrass my wife for talking politics in church – Sen. Akpabio criticises Bishop for scolding his wife during church service - December 10, 2018
- Buju Banton reunites with his daughter who was just 11-years old when he was jailed in 2011 - December 10, 2018
- Nigerian Couple who met on Twitter celebrate their engagement - December 10, 2018
- Thank you for elevating me to the club of motherhood – Vivian Chiologi-Shittu who welcomed her first child at 51, appreciates God as she turns a year older today - December 10, 2018
- I miss Cardi – Offset declares to the world after he and his wife split - December 10, 2018
- Drama As Woman’s Engagement Ring Falls Into The Drain Moments After Boyfriend Proposed - December 10, 2018
- Linda Ikeji Shares Photo Of Herself And Baby J, Reveals Her Banana Island House Is Now Worth N850M - December 10, 2018