Wife of 2face Idibia,Annie Idibia took to Instagram to take fans back to her childhood days while also narrating the difficulties she and her family faced while growing up.
According to her, she had to aid her single mum in her pepper soup business while also being a part time student at LASU! Her story should inspire someone! She wrote;
Don’t Even Know If It Right Or Wrong Posting This… This Image is my big broda @westafricanhebrew n I Just Appreciating n Thanking God 4 All His Blessings.. But I Truly Hope This Will Inspire Someone This Morning.. This Is Actually The True Story Of My Life As A Kid Raised By A Single Struggling Mother With 4Kids.(We Lost Our baby broda to Tuberculosis 4 lack of good treatment/money)..RIP EMMANUEL
I Always Knew Some Where deep In My Heart That I “Annie” Was Created For Bigger n Better Things,that this right here isnt my life…I remeber Very Clearly As A Kid Maybe 10 or 11 Every Evening Walked From Igbogosho Crossing The Famous lekki Expressway 2 Jakande just to Fetch Water for cooking etc..
It Was Always Me,My Elder Brothers And Friends,we made Every Evening A Fun 1! We Catch Up n Play,Sing n Danced All d Way n Back..We Never Knew What Electricity was 4 3years Or Even tv sef..😂 @macaulaywisdom,Sly Remeber?And We Were kids that From Birth Till I think i was 6/7years Was Born With Silver spoon Not gold ooo😂😂went to a private nursery n primary sch b4 the separation of our parents.
Today.. see how far God has brought us,It wasn’t easy,but I always knew my life was more than that life..
Thank You Lord For Turning My Life Around From That Girl That Use To Help Her Mom Sell Pepper Soup After School,whose mom was “the cook” That Girl who Had to Start Her First degree As A Part-time Student Cos She Had To Be At work By 7am-6pm (marketing n selling magazine)and rush to LASU Ikoyi campus by 6:30..
Was Always late to class.. And everyone just Thought I Was Unserious Cos I Was Always Late 2 Class. Struggled as a model.. was too short 🤣So didnt go far..Tried anchoring a music show..had So Many Doors slam on my face. Today God has Proven That He Is God In My Life..
He Has Taken Me To Places n Heights I have Never Imagined Or Dreamt of..He Has Made Me “Annie Macaulay Idibia” A Brand That Brands Wanna Reckon With. He Has Made Me An Independent Woman Regardless of the obvious “my boo”😋😋! He Made Me The Actress..
The Mom..The Brand Ambassador..N Has Used Me To Touch Lives through @aicarefoundation n many others.. Thank You Father,You Are GOD.I AM A WINNER. #TBTofAnnieTots
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017