An APC Chieftain and former Security Adviser to the Bayelsa State Government, Perekeme Richard Kpodo, has been accused of rape and unlawful detention of one Miss Teke Blessing in his hotel in Etegwe, Yenagoa, Bayelsa.
Kpodo, who was alleged to have raped miss Blessing Teke on the 20th of June 2018 at his Perry Rich hotel, was arraigned at the Yenagoa magistrate court earlier today.
It was learnt that his lawyer pleaded that his client should be granted bail on health challenges, but the council to the state submitted that the defendant has not proved beyond reasonable doubt his condition and he should present certifiable evidence of his health issues.
The presiding judge remanded him in prison custody and adjourned the matter to 10th of August 2018 for further hearing.
- Watch the lovely moment beautiful amputee walk down the aisle with her lover - August 16, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian shares adorable photos of Kourtney’s daughter Penelope taking pictures of baby True - August 16, 2018
- Actress Lola Alao takes Aisha Abimbola’s kids on special treat in Canada (photos) - August 16, 2018
- 9ice and lover, Sunkanmi Ajala celebrate their daughter’s 4th birthday (Photos) - August 16, 2018
- Pastor’s wife paraded and arrested for brutalizing her maid - August 16, 2018
- Tragedy As Generator Fume Kills Family Of 5 In Rivers State - August 15, 2018
- Man sneaks into hospital ward to make love with sick wife - August 15, 2018
- Married pastor impregnates member 2 years after getting private jet as birthday gift from church - August 15, 2018
- Man cries out after his wife was caught in bed with her ex-lover - August 15, 2018
- Actress Beverly Afaglo Reveals Her Way Of Putting Her Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love - August 15, 2018