An APC Chieftain and former Security Adviser to the Bayelsa State Government, Perekeme Richard Kpodo, has been accused of rape and unlawful detention of one Miss Teke Blessing in his hotel in Etegwe, Yenagoa, Bayelsa.
Kpodo, who was alleged to have raped miss Blessing Teke on the 20th of June 2018 at his Perry Rich hotel, was arraigned at the Yenagoa magistrate court earlier today.
It was learnt that his lawyer pleaded that his client should be granted bail on health challenges, but the council to the state submitted that the defendant has not proved beyond reasonable doubt his condition and he should present certifiable evidence of his health issues.
The presiding judge remanded him in prison custody and adjourned the matter to 10th of August 2018 for further hearing.
- Examples of being Unequally Yoked in Relationships - November 18, 2018
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018
- Signs that you are being Ghosted in a Relationship - November 14, 2018
- The Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy - October 30, 2018
- Cucumber benefits for men: Cucumber wonders is more than boosting men’s sex drive - October 26, 2018
- Benefits of bitter kola - October 23, 2018
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018