A 10-year-old boy accidentally shot and killed his brother during a game of ‘Police and Thief’ on Tuesday. He pointed a rifle he didn’t know was loaded.
According to Police reports, the incident happened at a rural home in Loganville in Wisconsin’s Sauk County. The boy was playing with his 14-year-old brother and another child. They were toying with a rifle that had the magazine removed but still had a round in the chamber.
When the boy pulled the trigger, the bullet struck his older brother in the chest and he died on the spot adding to the nearly 1,300 children who die annually from gun-related injuries in the US.
Authorities say the incident is still under investigation and no one has been charged yet.
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017