Tragedy struck a young and beautiful family twice within weeks. On July 11th, 26 year old Jevaughn Suckoo was shot and killed at the Renaissance Apartments, in West Palm Beach, Florida. 3 days later, his girlfriend,24yrs old Stephanie Caceres,who was pregnant with their twins, gave birth to beautiful and healthy twins, Jevaughn Junior, and Lailah, but died from complications from the child birth.
2 days after the child birth, Stephanie developed an infection and was admitted to the Intensive Care Unit. After 10 long, hard days of fighting for her life, Stephanie succumbed to the infection and lost the fight on July 26th.
The couple already had a 21 month old daughter, Kailanie Suckoo.
Suddenly the newborn twins and 21-month old Kailanie are without parents.
“Just complete shock, completely devastated,” said Joni Saunders, aunt of 26-year old , the man who was killed.
Saunders was joined on Thursday, by Irma Meza, mother of 24-year old Stephanie Caceres, the woman who died.
Saunders and Meza spoke at the doctor’s office in Lake Clarke Shores, where Caceres worked.
The women said they were dealing with the sudden deaths of their loved ones, and the challenge now of caring for the couple’s three small children.
“I think right now we’re just very focused on the children, making sure that they’re okay,” said Saunders.
Saunders said the toddler adored her father.
“He walks into the room, and nobody else existed for her,” said Saunders. “Same thing with Stephanie. She was such a dedicated mom.”
Meza explained she’s diabetic, and said Stephanie always told her she would take care of her. Meza said she never she imagined Stephanie not being around, and Meza would be the one providing care for the children.
At the doctor’s office, diapers, formula and other items collected for the children, took up a large portion of a medical supply room.
A GoFundMe account was created for the children and over $98k have been raised for them. Plus, several people donated lots of baby food, diapers, clothers etc for the children and their upkeep.
Saunders and Meza said they are overwhelmed by the outpouring from the community.
Police have yet to make any arrests in the shooting death of their father.
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017