Sochima Amanda Iloka,a.k.a “Soch Money” is a graduate of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. She gave up the ghost yesterday after a brief illness.
According to friends on Facebook, the deceased popularly known as “Soch Money” suffered from malaria before her death.
See a post by one of her friends below:
“RIP SENIOR SOCHIMA ILLOKA, a.k.a SOCH MONEY
She was my senior in secondary school then, she left this world yesterday after a brief illness (Malaria), MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE AMEN. It is really a sad news that a young lady with a bright future like her died but the truth is that no one can reject death, I have been thinking about her demise since yesterday, I was saying that “she is too young to die”, then I remembered that there are some people that are more younger than her that are no more. This is just to remind us that we are on a journey in this world, no matter what we are doing on earth, let us keep in mind that no one knows his or her date of death, some people would be wondering how an ordinary malaria can kill someone, my dear, if God says it’s over, an ordinary sneeze can take you away, her death really touched me and it shows that we are nothing on this earth, we are dust and we shall return to where we belong, only the spirit will go for judgment. Let us not relent in being careful the way we live our life, everyday is not Christmas, one day you might wake up and see your body lying on the bed and you can’t go back to it, death is a respecter of no one, if you like be rich, poor, beautiful, ugly, it doesn’t matter, what matters is where we would spend our life eternally. BE CAREFUL HOW YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE! NO ONE KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT SECOND!! REST IN PEACE DEAR SOCH…None expected it so soon.
More photos and posts below…
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017