Ace film maker, Ayo Shonaiya, has called out comedian Gordons, for daring to call Tuface Idibia, an illiterate.
Recall, the talented comedian granted an interview to Goldmyn TV, where he spoke about Tuface initiating a protest and backing out at the last minute.
According to Gordons in that interview:
“TuFace is my mentor when it comes to music. He is one musician I adore, legendary to me. But you cannot use a tool that you are not used to,”
“How are you going to express yourself TuFace when microphone is right in your face and you are asked to express your grievance and the reason why you are protesting? You can’t express yourself, it’s not your game. Do it with music you are used to. TuFace is the only illiterate who can sing correctly.”
Gordons did not stop there as he also referenced Fela and Sunny Okosun, saying both legends, used their tool [music] to fight for the right of the people.
This interview of course did not go down with many, who took turns to slamming the stand up comedian, even calling him unprintable names.
One of the many who have taken it upon themself to school Gordons, is ace film maker, Ayo Shonaiay, who made use of the social media app, twitter, to blast him.
In Shonaiya’s words:
Question: Who is Gordons?
Answer: An illiterate gynecologist in Nigeria who until now, was widely believed to be a comedian.
Gordon’s is yet to respond to this as at the time of this report.
Shonaiay, is also a lawyer as well as a music talent agent. He has managed several to Nigerian acts to include the likes of Fuji king, Wasiu Ayinde Marshall,singer D’banj, music producer, producer, Don Jazzy and rapper Eldee the Don. He has represented former beauty queen, Muna alongside international music star, Akon.
- What is Cryptocurrency ? Cryptocurrency 101, what you should know - March 11, 2018
- WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF NON-VERBAL COMMUNICATION FROM YOUR SPOUSE - March 6, 2018
- HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT? HOW TO BE PATIENT WHILE SINGLE - March 5, 2018
- 14 Sex Rules That Every Couple Must Follow for a Great Sex Life - March 4, 2018
- WE HAD SEX BEFORE OUR WEDDING. ARE THERE CONSEQUENCES? FIND OUT NOW! - March 4, 2018
- The Dos and Don’ts of Dealing With Your In-Laws - February 25, 2018
- How to guard your heart from extramarital affairs - February 25, 2018
- How to Handle Social Media Behavior of Teenagers - February 19, 2018
- Difference Between Pride & Ego - February 18, 2018
- The 21st Century Woman: How To Better Understand What She Really Wants - February 4, 2018