Ace film maker, Ayo Shonaiya, has called out comedian Gordons, for daring to call Tuface Idibia, an illiterate.
Recall, the talented comedian granted an interview to Goldmyn TV, where he spoke about Tuface initiating a protest and backing out at the last minute.
According to Gordons in that interview:
“TuFace is my mentor when it comes to music. He is one musician I adore, legendary to me. But you cannot use a tool that you are not used to,”
“How are you going to express yourself TuFace when microphone is right in your face and you are asked to express your grievance and the reason why you are protesting? You can’t express yourself, it’s not your game. Do it with music you are used to. TuFace is the only illiterate who can sing correctly.”
Gordons did not stop there as he also referenced Fela and Sunny Okosun, saying both legends, used their tool [music] to fight for the right of the people.
This interview of course did not go down with many, who took turns to slamming the stand up comedian, even calling him unprintable names.
One of the many who have taken it upon themself to school Gordons, is ace film maker, Ayo Shonaiay, who made use of the social media app, twitter, to blast him.
In Shonaiya’s words:
Question: Who is Gordons?
Answer: An illiterate gynecologist in Nigeria who until now, was widely believed to be a comedian.
Gordon’s is yet to respond to this as at the time of this report.
Shonaiay, is also a lawyer as well as a music talent agent. He has managed several to Nigerian acts to include the likes of Fuji king, Wasiu Ayinde Marshall,singer D’banj, music producer, producer, Don Jazzy and rapper Eldee the Don. He has represented former beauty queen, Muna alongside international music star, Akon.
- What should you buy for First Time Parents? - December 14, 2017
- Signs that your Husband feels Neglected after Childbirth - December 12, 2017
- New picture of Janet Jackson and her adorable child Eissa - December 11, 2017
- Famous People Raised by Single Mothers - December 11, 2017
- ‘I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant’: Woman Amazed At Baby Boy’s Arrival - December 10, 2017
- 10 Ways of becoming a Better Father and Husband - December 10, 2017
- What do First Time Parents Fight about and How to Avoid it - December 9, 2017
- Understanding the Single Father While the World Focuses On the Mother - December 3, 2017
- How To check if you and your spouse are true friends - November 28, 2017
- 5 Essential Tips for Creating Balance between Entrepreneurship and Motherhood - November 27, 2017