Remember the story of 8-months-old (now 1 year and 2months old) Oyintari Michael whose genital was chopped off by his step grandfather during a traditional circumcision at Ondewari Community, Bayelsa State on February, 2017, he has being flown to India.
Michael who has been in the protective custody of the Bayelsa First Lady was reportedly flown this afternoon for a reconstructive surgery.
According to online reports, the Bayelsa State government through the wife of the governor, Rachael Dickson, took the financial burden of baby Oyintari’s healthcare and issued N6m cheque and other traveling documents to his parents to perform the surgery on him.
- Tonto Dikeh reveals how she lost her baby weight - August 17, 2017
- I need out of house arrest to feed my kids! – DMX laments - August 17, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian man marries his older white lover (Photos) - August 17, 2017
- Kim Kardashian West Talks about having a third baby - August 17, 2017
- Pretty Mike- ‘You are stupid if you give your last kobo to your pastor to buy jet but dont have bicycle’ - August 17, 2017
- Odunlade Adekola is not the father of my child- actress Bukola Adeeyo cries out - August 17, 2017
- Timi Dakolo’s kids looks beautiful in matching outfits - August 17, 2017
- WHAT! ‘If my boyfriend is broke, I will cheat on him’ – Nigerian lady reveals, explains why - August 16, 2017
- THE LORD IS GOOD! 16 years after marriage,Nigerian pastors welcome set of twins (Photos) - August 16, 2017
- “One of the reasons I still work” – 2face enthuse over his daughter Isabella (Photo) - August 16, 2017