Remember the story of 8-months-old (now 1 year and 2months old) Oyintari Michael whose genital was chopped off by his step grandfather during a traditional circumcision at Ondewari Community, Bayelsa State on February, 2017, he has being flown to India.
Michael who has been in the protective custody of the Bayelsa First Lady was reportedly flown this afternoon for a reconstructive surgery.
According to online reports, the Bayelsa State government through the wife of the governor, Rachael Dickson, took the financial burden of baby Oyintari’s healthcare and issued N6m cheque and other traveling documents to his parents to perform the surgery on him.
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017