Serious Men In the house, this pretty lady is available for real hook-up!
Beauty Queen and Arise O’ Nigeria Ambassador, Lilian Oparaodu has revealed that she’s still very much single and still searching.
In a recent interview, the Imo state born model said, ‘I am a trained model, a beauty Queen and an Ambassador who have won several Crowns including Miss Ilese 2011, Miss big world Nigeria confidence 2014, Arise O’ Nigeria Ambassador 2016 and other awards from Nigerian pageantries. I have been consistently focused with education because of my high hopes and aspirations to become successful in life and Inspite all my achievements at age 24, I am still single and searching for the rightful one’.
She continued to say, ‘I am thankful to God for the successful completion of my youth service in Ekiti state after my graduation as a Dental technologist from Ogun state College of health technology, Ilese, ijebu Ogun state in 2014. I cannot underestimate the power of my wonderful mentor and Manager Amb. Jonathan Daniel and cannot stop appreciating him for always been there for me since i became Arise O’ Nigeria Ambassador for encouraging me tremendously through my personal’
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017