Popular OAP, Tolu “Toolz” Oniru has said that being married is not the ultimate goal of life, stating that happiness and peace is the goal.
She warned single people about letting people’s opinions make them rush into marriage.
The OAP posted a picture with the text: Being married is not the ultimate goal of life. Being happy and at peace is
She also wrote in the Instagram post: Imagine letting people rush you into marriage…only to end up miserable with the wrong person….and then the people that pressured/rushed you leave you to deal with your mess?? Don’t let anyone rush you….
- Comic actor, Okon and wife celebrate 5th wedding anniversary - October 19, 2018
- It was a decision that came from him – Neymar’s girlfriend Bruna Marquezine confirms they have split up again - October 19, 2018
- He’s been poisoning my food and drink. He wants to kill me – Nigerian woman held hostage in Germany by her husband sends out SOS - October 19, 2018
- More photos of the Ooni of Ife welcoming his new bride to his palace - October 19, 2018
- Check out first photo of the Ooni of Ife Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi with his new bride, evangelist Naomi Oluwaseyi - October 19, 2018
- Jeremy Meeks drops hint he and Topshop heiress Chloe Green may get married soon - October 19, 2018
- Singer May D and his Swedish fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth welcome a son - October 19, 2018
- Ooni of Ife’s new bride, Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi’s Instagram followers doubles - October 19, 2018
- Woman caught on surveillance footage ringing stranger’s doorbell as she abandoned her toddler - October 19, 2018
- Actress Kehinde Olorunyomi and filmmaker husband Adewunmi Odukoya welcome another son - October 19, 2018