A 24-year-old woman identified as Memory Shiri has been sentenced to 13 months in prison for admitting that she “bewitched” her husband by making sure he is unable to have sexual relations with his first wife.
Shiri’s husband, Godwishes Magarira, 40, told a Gutu resident Magistrate that he suffered erectile dysfunction problem whenever he is with his first wife.
The court heard that Magarira approached Shiri and questioned why he failed to have an erection whenever he wants to have sex with the first wife and Shiri answered ‘ndakakusunga’ ( I bewitched you).
Magarira accused Shiri of boasting that she can control her husband’s sex life. Magarira also got a medical examination report to prove that he was having sexual problems.
Meanwhile, witchcraft is not legal under Zimbabwean law.
- Examples of being Unequally Yoked in Relationships - November 18, 2018
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018
- Signs that you are being Ghosted in a Relationship - November 14, 2018
- The Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy - October 30, 2018
- Cucumber benefits for men: Cucumber wonders is more than boosting men’s sex drive - October 26, 2018
- Benefits of bitter kola - October 23, 2018
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018