A 24-year-old woman identified as Memory Shiri has been sentenced to 13 months in prison for admitting that she “bewitched” her husband by making sure he is unable to have sexual relations with his first wife.
Shiri’s husband, Godwishes Magarira, 40, told a Gutu resident Magistrate that he suffered erectile dysfunction problem whenever he is with his first wife.
The court heard that Magarira approached Shiri and questioned why he failed to have an erection whenever he wants to have sex with the first wife and Shiri answered ‘ndakakusunga’ ( I bewitched you).
Magarira accused Shiri of boasting that she can control her husband’s sex life. Magarira also got a medical examination report to prove that he was having sexual problems.
Meanwhile, witchcraft is not legal under Zimbabwean law.
- White lady and her white bridesmaids rock Nigerian traditional attires as she ties the knot with her Nigerian husband - August 21, 2018
- Dogara Pens Lovely Birthday Message To His Wife - August 21, 2018
- Girl who was kidnapped at a party in Port Harcourt found after 4 years - August 21, 2018
- “Remove sex and a lot of people have nothing to offer in a relationship” – Juliet Ibrahim - August 21, 2018
- Cardi B shows off her post-baby body on the red carpet of 2018 VMA - August 21, 2018
- ‘If your boyfriend is too damn faithful and doesn’t check other women out, he is completely gay”- Nigerian matchmaker tells ladies - August 21, 2018
- Footballer Lucky Omeruo celebrates son’s first birthday (photos) - August 21, 2018
- Woman pours hot water on her maid for stealing eggs - August 21, 2018
- See the hilarious reaction of this African dad after his daughter added him in their family Whatsapp group - August 21, 2018
- Parents of baby born in helicopter release adorable pictures - August 21, 2018