The beautiful daughter of Rev. Stafford Nwaogu, the presiding Bishop of Praise Centre Incorporated, Owerri, Imo State has lost her life following a gas explosion on Sunday, June 3, 2018, while the Bishop was presiding over service.
The late daughter identified as Tehila was buried on June 9, the day she was supposed to celebrate her 24th birthday.
She had finished conducting the first session of service on that day and went back to the house to have her breakfast for the main church service, when the incident happened.
“She went to the house and on lighting the gas burner at the kitchen, flame overtook the kitchen and burnt her,” a source told Punchng.
She was immediately taken to Umezuruike Hospital in Owerri, where she was later transferred to Federal Medical Centre in the same Owerri, but died on Thursday, June 7.
- If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018
- This Woman has been Carrying her sick Husband on her back for 5 years (watch video) - September 4, 2018
- Instagram user reveals how he almost poisoned his brother over 9ice and Ruggedman’s beef - September 4, 2018
- Archbishop Duncan-Williams explains why his first marriage of 26-years failed - September 4, 2018
- See lovely photo of Dbanj and his wife Lineo as they baecation in Dubai - September 4, 2018
- MC Galaxy announces his wedding date, says he is marrying the best woman in the world - September 4, 2018
- This 4-Year-Old ‘Superhero’ called 999 when his mum Collapsed (Watch Video) - September 4, 2018
- Wizkid’s first baby mama, Shola Ogudu calls him a toxic parent? - September 4, 2018