The beautiful daughter of Rev. Stafford Nwaogu, the presiding Bishop of Praise Centre Incorporated, Owerri, Imo State has lost her life following a gas explosion on Sunday, June 3, 2018, while the Bishop was presiding over service.
The late daughter identified as Tehila was buried on June 9, the day she was supposed to celebrate her 24th birthday.
She had finished conducting the first session of service on that day and went back to the house to have her breakfast for the main church service, when the incident happened.
“She went to the house and on lighting the gas burner at the kitchen, flame overtook the kitchen and burnt her,” a source told Punchng.
She was immediately taken to Umezuruike Hospital in Owerri, where she was later transferred to Federal Medical Centre in the same Owerri, but died on Thursday, June 7.
- Busola Dakolo is missing her husband! - June 24, 2018
- Halle Berry shares rare photo of her son with Olivier Martinez - June 24, 2018
- Fela Anikulapo’s daughter dares women to compete with “a glorious beauty” like hers over a man - June 24, 2018
- Women in Saudi Arabia are now legally allowed to drive - June 24, 2018
- Tia Mowry shares photo of her tummy 7 weeks after child birth, reveals not every woman snaps back immediately - June 24, 2018
- See the amazing transformation of this burn survivor on her wedding day - June 24, 2018
- Actor Muyiwa Ademola and wife celebrate 12th wedding anniversary - June 24, 2018
- Model Chanel Iman and hubby Sterling Shepard expecting baby girl - June 24, 2018
- If women are truly supporting women, there won’t be an Epidemic of Sidechicks – Joro Olumofin - June 24, 2018
- Actress Nkechi Blessing reveals what she looks out for in a man - June 24, 2018