Bishop’s daughter dies in gas explosion while her parents were in church

Bayo Ajibola
Rate this post
Rate this post

The beautiful daughter of Rev. Stafford Nwaogu, the presiding Bishop of Praise Centre Incorporated, Owerri, Imo State has lost her life following a gas explosion on Sunday, June 3, 2018, while the Bishop was presiding over service.

The late daughter identified as Tehila was buried on June 9, the day she was supposed to celebrate her 24th birthday.

She had finished conducting the first session of service on that day and went back to the house to have her breakfast for the main church service, when the incident happened.

“She went to the house and on lighting the gas burner at the kitchen, flame overtook the kitchen and burnt her,” a source told Punchng.

She was immediately taken to Umezuruike Hospital in Owerri, where she was later transferred to Federal Medical Centre in the same Owerri, but died on Thursday, June 7.

 

 

Bayo Ajibola

About Bayo Ajibola

All about Parenting, And Loads of Entertainments. Let's hear from you.Join the conversation on our Forum and , like us on our Facebook page .Google+

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Menu Title