This BMI palava has since forever had a ring of hush, stay clear, don’t talk about it! Yes, but what is the big deal about it.
Body Mass Index (BMI) is the tool used to determine whether
We or our children have healthy weight or not. The ‘not’ is in two folds, it is either one is underweight or overweight or in other words obese when their height is taken into consideration.
There are genuine risks to being overweight. Being overweight creates chances for us to develop high blood pressure and the not so interesting but frustrating fact is that our blood pressure goes up as our body weight increases.
Other risks include high blood cholesterol and diabetes. These two duos are not great pals with our heart.
Being underweight too is risky as our immunity, fertility; bones are weakened, not to talk of decrease our energy levels.
Okay! Do you think BMI is a big deal now? Would you like to know your BMI?
Please go to the link below to calculate you BMI know how it is calculated and get information on how to loose or gain weight.
- Tummy Size During Pregnancy: And Here Is The Reason Why You Shouldn’t Worry - July 21, 2017
- Mom Farts In Yoga Class And Lives To Tell The Hilarious Tale - July 21, 2017
- Gorgeous Pictures Of Ibidun Ighodalo And Her Daughter, Keke - July 21, 2017
- Pictures: Ex-Miss Tanzania, Millen Magese, Gave Birth to a baby Boy - July 21, 2017
- Heavily Pregnant Serena Williams Needs The Best Way To Sleep During The Night - July 21, 2017
- Nigerian Man Fight His Father-in-law For The Custody Of His Son After Wife’s Death During Childbirth - July 20, 2017
- Hot New Photos As Actress Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her Birthday - July 20, 2017
- Unbelievable Throwback Pictures Of Majek Fashek Together With His Mum, Grace Igodan - July 20, 2017
- Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Son’s New Hair Style - July 20, 2017
- Cristiano Ronaldo CONFIRMS girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez is pregnant with his fourth child. - July 19, 2017