This BMI palava has since forever had a ring of hush, stay clear, don’t talk about it! Yes, but what is the big deal about it.
Body Mass Index (BMI) is the tool used to determine whether
We or our children have healthy weight or not. The ‘not’ is in two folds, it is either one is underweight or overweight or in other words obese when their height is taken into consideration.
There are genuine risks to being overweight. Being overweight creates chances for us to develop high blood pressure and the not so interesting but frustrating fact is that our blood pressure goes up as our body weight increases.
Other risks include high blood cholesterol and diabetes. These two duos are not great pals with our heart.
Being underweight too is risky as our immunity, fertility; bones are weakened, not to talk of decrease our energy levels.
Okay! Do you think BMI is a big deal now? Would you like to know your BMI?
Please go to the link below to calculate you BMI know how it is calculated and get information on how to loose or gain weight.
- If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018
- This Woman has been Carrying her sick Husband on her back for 5 years (watch video) - September 4, 2018
- Instagram user reveals how he almost poisoned his brother over 9ice and Ruggedman’s beef - September 4, 2018
- Archbishop Duncan-Williams explains why his first marriage of 26-years failed - September 4, 2018
- See lovely photo of Dbanj and his wife Lineo as they baecation in Dubai - September 4, 2018
- MC Galaxy announces his wedding date, says he is marrying the best woman in the world - September 4, 2018
- This 4-Year-Old ‘Superhero’ called 999 when his mum Collapsed (Watch Video) - September 4, 2018
- Wizkid’s first baby mama, Shola Ogudu calls him a toxic parent? - September 4, 2018