The remains of late Hajia Hadiza Sule Lamido touched down at Dutse International Airport yesterday’s evening.
The deceased is the second daughter of immediate past Governor of Jigawa State, Dr. Sule Lamido.She passed on in an Indian hospital on Saturday morning, July 30th, after a brief illness aged 38.
She will be interred today, Thursday, August 3, at the home town of her father in Brinin Kudu local Government Area of Jigawa State. Late Hadiza was born in 1979 and survived by husband and children.
See photos below:
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017