31 fishermen have been killed by Boko Haram in Lake Chad. These were two separate incidents on the islands of Duguri and Dabar Wanzam. The islands are home to the local militia who are fighting against the jihadists.
One fisherman was spared in Duguri and he was ordered to take the bodies with him back to Baga so as to serve as a warning that nobody should fish from the lake. According to Japan Today, there has been no official comment from the military and government officials.
- 91 Year Old Graduates From University - August 9, 2017
- Perez Hilton Reveals The True Kylie - August 9, 2017
- BBC Erotic Show - August 9, 2017
- How To Avoid Twitter Scams - August 9, 2017
- Apps For Smart Parenting - August 9, 2017
- Technology To Help Parents When Schools Open - August 9, 2017
- Simi Reveals Album Release Date - August 9, 2017
- You Are Not As Tech Savvy As You Thought - August 9, 2017
- 2017 Miss Nigeria USA Pageant On This Saturday - August 9, 2017
- Nigeria Is Not Worthy To Have Wizkid, MI - August 9, 2017