31 fishermen have been killed by Boko Haram in Lake Chad. These were two separate incidents on the islands of Duguri and Dabar Wanzam. The islands are home to the local militia who are fighting against the jihadists.
One fisherman was spared in Duguri and he was ordered to take the bodies with him back to Baga so as to serve as a warning that nobody should fish from the lake. According to Japan Today, there has been no official comment from the military and government officials.
- UK Appoints Minister For Loneliness - January 19, 2018
- Man Puts Billboard On Highway to Welcome Girlfriend - January 19, 2018
- Instagram Now Allows You To Spy On Your Friends - January 19, 2018
- £15,000 Diamond Encrusted Bracelet From Aunty B - January 19, 2018
- 83 Year Old Virgin Gets Married - January 19, 2018
- New Mothers Raped In Hospital - January 19, 2018
- Lupita Nyong’o to Publish First Children’s Book - January 19, 2018
- Woman Chased Out Of Eatery For Breastfeeding - January 19, 2018
- Slapping Children Is A Symptom Of Lazy Parenting - January 19, 2018
- We Rape Our Daughter So That No one Does, Couple Confesses - January 19, 2018