Tragedy struck the Emene suburb of Enugu East Council Area of Enugu State as a man reportedly murdered his 28-year-old sister over misplacement of N50.
The incident happened on Friday, July 20, 2018. It was gathered that the deceased, Ukamaka Emmanuel who hails from Effiom Local Government Area of Ebonyi State, had lived with her brother, Paul Okenyi harmoniously for more than seven years at Ogidi camp Emene.
According to sources, the suspect was said to have returned home around 9:00 p.m. drunk and subsequently asked the deceased for N50 he said he left at the table.
She was said to have argued with him, which provoked the suspect leading him to hit the deceased with a hard object and she fell down.
However, before neighbours could rush her to the hospital, she passed on.
The body of the deceased was said to have been deposited at the Annunciation Hospital Mortuary, Emene.
- Watch the lovely moment beautiful amputee walk down the aisle with her lover - August 16, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian shares adorable photos of Kourtney’s daughter Penelope taking pictures of baby True - August 16, 2018
- Actress Lola Alao takes Aisha Abimbola’s kids on special treat in Canada (photos) - August 16, 2018
- 9ice and lover, Sunkanmi Ajala celebrate their daughter’s 4th birthday (Photos) - August 16, 2018
- Pastor’s wife paraded and arrested for brutalizing her maid - August 16, 2018
- Tragedy As Generator Fume Kills Family Of 5 In Rivers State - August 15, 2018
- Man sneaks into hospital ward to make love with sick wife - August 15, 2018
- Married pastor impregnates member 2 years after getting private jet as birthday gift from church - August 15, 2018
- Man cries out after his wife was caught in bed with her ex-lover - August 15, 2018
- Actress Beverly Afaglo Reveals Her Way Of Putting Her Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love - August 15, 2018