Tragedy struck the Emene suburb of Enugu East Council Area of Enugu State as a man reportedly murdered his 28-year-old sister over misplacement of N50.
The incident happened on Friday, July 20, 2018. It was gathered that the deceased, Ukamaka Emmanuel who hails from Effiom Local Government Area of Ebonyi State, had lived with her brother, Paul Okenyi harmoniously for more than seven years at Ogidi camp Emene.
According to sources, the suspect was said to have returned home around 9:00 p.m. drunk and subsequently asked the deceased for N50 he said he left at the table.
She was said to have argued with him, which provoked the suspect leading him to hit the deceased with a hard object and she fell down.
However, before neighbours could rush her to the hospital, she passed on.
The body of the deceased was said to have been deposited at the Annunciation Hospital Mortuary, Emene.
- “Let your daughter be happy, please” – Chrissy Teigen tells Meghan Markle’s Dad - July 30, 2018
- Three sisters confess to killing their dad after “years of sexual abuse and torture” - July 30, 2018
- “Happy birthday to my double blessing” – Femi Adebayo celebrates his twin sons as they clock a year older - July 30, 2018
- Groom, family members die in car crash on their way to wedding - July 30, 2018
- Celebrity Families: Beyonce and Jay-Z hang out backstage with DJ Khaled and his family at their On the Run II Tour (Photos) - July 30, 2018
- See this Nigerian father’s reactions for seeing his daughter after 2 years - July 30, 2018
- Photos from the wedding of Taraba state governor’s son - July 30, 2018
- Chelsea striker, Alvaro Morata and wife Alice Campello welcome lovely set of twins - July 30, 2018
- Iyabo Ojo’s children excited to see their dad for the first time in 6years - July 30, 2018
- Adorable new photos of Femi Fani-Kayode’s triplets - July 30, 2018