Tragedy struck the Emene suburb of Enugu East Council Area of Enugu State as a man reportedly murdered his 28-year-old sister over misplacement of N50.
The incident happened on Friday, July 20, 2018. It was gathered that the deceased, Ukamaka Emmanuel who hails from Effiom Local Government Area of Ebonyi State, had lived with her brother, Paul Okenyi harmoniously for more than seven years at Ogidi camp Emene.
According to sources, the suspect was said to have returned home around 9:00 p.m. drunk and subsequently asked the deceased for N50 he said he left at the table.
She was said to have argued with him, which provoked the suspect leading him to hit the deceased with a hard object and she fell down.
However, before neighbours could rush her to the hospital, she passed on.
The body of the deceased was said to have been deposited at the Annunciation Hospital Mortuary, Emene.
- Examples of being Unequally Yoked in Relationships - November 18, 2018
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018
- Signs that you are being Ghosted in a Relationship - November 14, 2018
- The Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy - October 30, 2018
- Cucumber benefits for men: Cucumber wonders is more than boosting men’s sex drive - October 26, 2018
- Benefits of bitter kola - October 23, 2018
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018