Billionaire businessman, Aliko Dangote, has revealed that he is ready to take a wife now.
The 61-year-old Africa’s richest man made the revelation in a recent interview with Financial Times.
Dangote, who has been divorced twice, says his busy schedule has prevented him from having any romance in his life. He said it wouldn’t make sense to be involved with someone when you have no time being with that person.
“I’m not getting younger. Sixty years is no joke. But it doesn’t make sense to go out and get somebody if you don’t have the time. Right now, things are really, really very busy, because we have the refinery, we have the petrochemicals, we have the fertiliser, we have the gas pipeline”, he said.
But he agrees that he needs to “calm down a bit”.
- Tboss pens lovely birthday message to her mom - July 18, 2018
- Councillor kills wife for condemning his affair with son’s girlfriend - July 18, 2018
- Nigerian soldier killed by Boko Haram just 3 months after wedding introduction - July 18, 2018
- Serena Williams’ father Richard ordered to undergo mental evaluation amid divorce battle - July 18, 2018
- Nigerian man lists rules and regulations his future wife must follow - July 18, 2018
- Sumbo Adeoye praises husband as he performs father’s duties on their newborn son - July 18, 2018
- Adorable photos of Bauchi Governor’s second wife, Barrister Aisha Mohammed and her lovely kids - July 18, 2018
- 23-year-old mom hanged herself in front of her daughter after an argument with her partner on him sleeping with another woman - July 18, 2018
- Check out cute photo of these beautiful dwarf twin sisters - July 18, 2018
- Hollywood stars, Eli Roth and Lorenza Izzo announce they’re separating - July 18, 2018