American rapper and record producer Busta Rhymes is known for his hip-hop rap and hardcore lyrics but when it comes to his children, the father of four is a softer and more emotional person.
We understand how emotional parents get when they drop off their children in college for the first time because they are filled with worry, joy, and nostalgia at the same time.
Busta Rhymes shared the “aww” moment on his Instagram page after dropping off his second son Trillian Wood-Smith in college.
He said: “Another one of my babies left the nest today to embark on uncharted territory and start a new phase in life.”
Busta Rhymes posted this photo from what he called a magical day on Instagram along with the very emotional caption about his son continuing the family’s legacy.
Today was such a magical day… This is a picture of me and my son in his new college dorm room where he will be through his next 4 yrs for college. Me and my beautiful family collectively saw my son off to college today… Another one of my babies left the nest today to embark on uncharted territory and start a new phase in life. I congratulate my young King @tksaudi as his journey continues in an even Greater way. I know it wasn’t easy but it was worth it every step of the way. It’s so hard to watch your babies leave the nest. As always we will be here every step of the way. SECURE THE WIN MY YOUNG KING!!!! #TheSmithLegacyContinues
- FUNKE FELIX ADEJUMO PULPIT AUCTIONEER DECEIVING THE GULLIBLE [Video] - July 8, 2018
- Unplanned Pregnancy in Marriage and How to Deal with it - July 8, 2018
- I Didn’t Know I could Rape My Wife - July 8, 2018
- Teaching Faith To your Child - June 24, 2018
- Do Men Cheat on Pregnant Wives - June 24, 2018
- Lactation Problems & PostPartum Preeclampsia…Here is Dolapo Sijuwade’s ‘Baby Diaries’ on BN TV - May 11, 2018
- Husband pleads Not Guilty to Murder of Alizee & Daughter - April 11, 2018
- PRAY FOR GOD’S FAVOUR - April 11, 2018
- 4 things single parents will not tell you about their situation. - March 26, 2018
- Tips on Raising Your Daughter as a Single Dad - March 25, 2018