American rapper and record producer Busta Rhymes is known for his hip-hop rap and hardcore lyrics but when it comes to his children, the father of four is a softer and more emotional person.
We understand how emotional parents get when they drop off their children in college for the first time because they are filled with worry, joy, and nostalgia at the same time.
Busta Rhymes shared the “aww” moment on his Instagram page after dropping off his second son Trillian Wood-Smith in college.
He said: “Another one of my babies left the nest today to embark on uncharted territory and start a new phase in life.”
Busta Rhymes posted this photo from what he called a magical day on Instagram along with the very emotional caption about his son continuing the family’s legacy.
Today was such a magical day… This is a picture of me and my son in his new college dorm room where he will be through his next 4 yrs for college. Me and my beautiful family collectively saw my son off to college today… Another one of my babies left the nest today to embark on uncharted territory and start a new phase in life. I congratulate my young King @tksaudi as his journey continues in an even Greater way. I know it wasn’t easy but it was worth it every step of the way. It’s so hard to watch your babies leave the nest. As always we will be here every step of the way. SECURE THE WIN MY YOUNG KING!!!! #TheSmithLegacyContinues
- Here’s What to Do If You Always Attract the Wrong Man - August 20, 2017
- Letting Your Husband Raise Your Child - August 16, 2017
- Cece Yara Child Advocacy Centre launches Child-Friendly Forensic Interviewing Facility for Sexual Abuse Victims - August 9, 2017
- Busta Rhymes’ Emotional Post After dropping off Son in College - August 8, 2017
- Stella of Jadore Fashion celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary with Breathtaking Photos - August 8, 2017
- This simple ‘hack’ could get your kids to eat more vegetables. - August 8, 2017
- Telling Your Spouse About Your Affair - August 8, 2017
- Watch:Ronke Oshodi Oke explaining herself regarding the interview that almost ruin her reputation. - August 3, 2017
- This is Why You Keep Having the Same Arguments With Your Spouse - August 3, 2017
- 7 Tips for Taming Toddler Sleep Problems - August 1, 2017