Cardi B has weighed in on the recent arrest of her husband Offset, who was arrested for gun and drug possession in Atlanta.
On Tuesday, TMZ claimed that Cardi B has confided in friends that she would stand by her husband’s side ‘even if he were sentenced to prison,’
The site also reported that 25-year-old believes the Migos rapper ‘was pulled over for doing nothing more than being a rich, successful black rapper.’
Cardi B also doesn’t believe Offset broke any laws, telling friends ‘he doesn’t own any firearms’ and that the arrest was a ‘targeted attack from the hip-hop cops’.
Offset has since been released on bond from the Clayton County Jail in Georgia.
- Romantic Valentine’s Day Messages for Her - February 13, 2019
- Essential tips for When Someone you love hurts you Deeply - February 11, 2019
- Senator wear designs for men in Nigeria (PHOTOS) - January 26, 2019
- Senator Native Designs For Men 2019 - January 26, 2019
- Ibidunni Ighodalo has given birth to a baby boy after 19 years of waiting. - January 23, 2019
- When He disappears for a few Days - January 23, 2019
- When God takes away a Relationship - January 23, 2019
- What should a Husband do in a Sexless Marriage - January 23, 2019
- Scriptures to Speak over your Child - December 31, 2018
- EWEDU AND ITS HEALTH BENEFITS.10 Health Benefits of Ewedu leaf - December 31, 2018