Additionally, the research stated that “men who have slept with more than 20 women reduced their chances of getting the most aggressive tumours by 19 percent.”
Furthermore, it was revealed that celibacy doubles the potential for the disease.
Talking on the study results,Professor Parent, from the University of Montreal said:
“It is possible that having many female sexual partners results in a higher frequency of ejaculations, whose protective effect against prostate cancer has been previously observed in cohort studies.”
The research has resulted in a serious stir in the medical community, because it is the first one to proffer that the number of female sex partners rather than the amount of sex (or masturbation) that could lower the risk of prostate cancer.
Hey Naijaparents, what are your thoughts on the study?
- FUNKE FELIX ADEJUMO PULPIT AUCTIONEER DECEIVING THE GULLIBLE [Video] - July 8, 2018
- Unplanned Pregnancy in Marriage and How to Deal with it - July 8, 2018
- I Didn’t Know I could Rape My Wife - July 8, 2018
- Teaching Faith To your Child - June 24, 2018
- Do Men Cheat on Pregnant Wives - June 24, 2018
- Lactation Problems & PostPartum Preeclampsia…Here is Dolapo Sijuwade’s ‘Baby Diaries’ on BN TV - May 11, 2018
- Husband pleads Not Guilty to Murder of Alizee & Daughter - April 11, 2018
- PRAY FOR GOD’S FAVOUR - April 11, 2018
- 4 things single parents will not tell you about their situation. - March 26, 2018
- Tips on Raising Your Daughter as a Single Dad - March 25, 2018