Additionally, the research stated that “men who have slept with more than 20 women reduced their chances of getting the most aggressive tumours by 19 percent.”
Furthermore, it was revealed that celibacy doubles the potential for the disease.
Talking on the study results,Professor Parent, from the University of Montreal said:
“It is possible that having many female sexual partners results in a higher frequency of ejaculations, whose protective effect against prostate cancer has been previously observed in cohort studies.”
The research has resulted in a serious stir in the medical community, because it is the first one to proffer that the number of female sex partners rather than the amount of sex (or masturbation) that could lower the risk of prostate cancer.
Hey Naijaparents, what are your thoughts on the study?
- What should you buy for First Time Parents? - December 14, 2017
- Signs that your Husband feels Neglected after Childbirth - December 12, 2017
- New picture of Janet Jackson and her adorable child Eissa - December 11, 2017
- Famous People Raised by Single Mothers - December 11, 2017
- ‘I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant’: Woman Amazed At Baby Boy’s Arrival - December 10, 2017
- 10 Ways of becoming a Better Father and Husband - December 10, 2017
- What do First Time Parents Fight about and How to Avoid it - December 9, 2017
- Understanding the Single Father While the World Focuses On the Mother - December 3, 2017
- How To check if you and your spouse are true friends - November 28, 2017
- 5 Essential Tips for Creating Balance between Entrepreneurship and Motherhood - November 27, 2017