Additionally, the research stated that “men who have slept with more than 20 women reduced their chances of getting the most aggressive tumours by 19 percent.”
Furthermore, it was revealed that celibacy doubles the potential for the disease.
Talking on the study results,Professor Parent, from the University of Montreal said:
“It is possible that having many female sexual partners results in a higher frequency of ejaculations, whose protective effect against prostate cancer has been previously observed in cohort studies.”
The research has resulted in a serious stir in the medical community, because it is the first one to proffer that the number of female sex partners rather than the amount of sex (or masturbation) that could lower the risk of prostate cancer.
Hey Naijaparents, what are your thoughts on the study?
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018
- This Woman has been Carrying her sick Husband on her back for 5 years (watch video) - September 4, 2018
- Instagram user reveals how he almost poisoned his brother over 9ice and Ruggedman’s beef - September 4, 2018
- Archbishop Duncan-Williams explains why his first marriage of 26-years failed - September 4, 2018
- See lovely photo of Dbanj and his wife Lineo as they baecation in Dubai - September 4, 2018
- MC Galaxy announces his wedding date, says he is marrying the best woman in the world - September 4, 2018