Additionally, the research stated that “men who have slept with more than 20 women reduced their chances of getting the most aggressive tumours by 19 percent.”
Furthermore, it was revealed that celibacy doubles the potential for the disease.
Talking on the study results,Professor Parent, from the University of Montreal said:
“It is possible that having many female sexual partners results in a higher frequency of ejaculations, whose protective effect against prostate cancer has been previously observed in cohort studies.”
The research has resulted in a serious stir in the medical community, because it is the first one to proffer that the number of female sex partners rather than the amount of sex (or masturbation) that could lower the risk of prostate cancer.
Hey Naijaparents, what are your thoughts on the study?
- What is Cryptocurrency ? Cryptocurrency 101, what you should know - March 11, 2018
- WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF NON-VERBAL COMMUNICATION FROM YOUR SPOUSE - March 6, 2018
- HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT? HOW TO BE PATIENT WHILE SINGLE - March 5, 2018
- 14 Sex Rules That Every Couple Must Follow for a Great Sex Life - March 4, 2018
- WE HAD SEX BEFORE OUR WEDDING. ARE THERE CONSEQUENCES? FIND OUT NOW! - March 4, 2018
- The Dos and Don’ts of Dealing With Your In-Laws - February 25, 2018
- How to guard your heart from extramarital affairs - February 25, 2018
- How to Handle Social Media Behavior of Teenagers - February 19, 2018
- Difference Between Pride & Ego - February 18, 2018
- The 21st Century Woman: How To Better Understand What She Really Wants - February 4, 2018