A dad, Burr Martin basically recreates all his 19-year-old daughter’s selfies. He has been doing this since last year and it gets better by the day
Previously speaking to HuffPost, Martin said he started recreating the selfies to teach some young men a lesson in respect.
“I saw she [his daughter] posted some provocative ones and what really bugged me was some of the guys commenting rude remarks like ‘you’re so hot!’ and all that,” Martin said.
“So I took a photo that was similar to throw water on the fire and asked, ‘what about me, guys!?’”
Thankfully, his daughter Cassie saw the funny side and Martin continues to recreate her photos on Instagram.
See photos below:
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017