Popular Comedian, Seyi Law has weighed on the viral collage photo of the prize money of Big Brother Naija 2017 winner, Efe and a best graduating student from UNN.
The photo got several people talking yesterday, as most people are now saying with the above photo, education is no longer the key to success.
Read Seyi law’s thoughts below….
“I saw this picture and read a lot of comments on it and I had a good laugh. We don’t seem to realise that BBN is business that brings returns and profit to the organisers while Prize giving is just a CSR for the giving party which is not compulsory by any means.
We talk about how Educational events gets less sponsors and low reward prizes and we blame everybody but ourselves. May I ask when last we watched ” Who wants to be a millionaire”? Oh ho!
If we are truly pained, let’s develop an Education based entertainment show that can guaranty millions of viewership, following and bring in good returns and watch companies eat out of the palms of our hands until then, we will keep crying for nothing.
Abi, we think say the shareholders of the companies won’t want to count profits and improved dividends? Abegi, make I continue with my snoring jor.”
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017