Chelsea striker, Alvaro Morata and his wife Alice Campello welcome as set of twins, Alessandro and Leonardo on Sunday.
The 25-year-old Spanish footballer announced the good news with a touching message via his Instagram account.
‘And the day arrived … July 29, 2018, a day I will never forget. The wait has been long, very long. It has been only 9 months but for us it has been like 3 years.
‘I have no words to thank you Alice, thank you for making me the most beautiful and incredible gift in the world. Every day since I know you I thank God for having put you in my way, you are the cornerstone of my life.
‘These months you have fought like a lioness, I can not be more proud of you; nights in the hospital, dehydrated days, whole days together in bed without being able to move… but in the end the day arrived, it arrived and everything was worth it.
‘Welcome to the world Alessandro and Leonardo. I only ask that you have health and be happy with the love that is breathed in our house, in our family.
‘Finally I want to thank the doctors, here and there who have helped us in these hard months, and especially to all the people who work in the hospital dell’Angelo for their kindness and sensitivity.’
- Romantic Valentine’s Day Messages for Her - February 13, 2019
- Essential tips for When Someone you love hurts you Deeply - February 11, 2019
- Senator wear designs for men in Nigeria (PHOTOS) - January 26, 2019
- Senator Native Designs For Men 2019 - January 26, 2019
- Ibidunni Ighodalo has given birth to a baby boy after 19 years of waiting. - January 23, 2019
- When He disappears for a few Days - January 23, 2019
- When God takes away a Relationship - January 23, 2019
- What should a Husband do in a Sexless Marriage - January 23, 2019
- Scriptures to Speak over your Child - December 31, 2018
- EWEDU AND ITS HEALTH BENEFITS.10 Health Benefits of Ewedu leaf - December 31, 2018