Chelsea striker, Alvaro Morata and his wife Alice Campello welcome as set of twins, Alessandro and Leonardo on Sunday.
The 25-year-old Spanish footballer announced the good news with a touching message via his Instagram account.
‘And the day arrived … July 29, 2018, a day I will never forget. The wait has been long, very long. It has been only 9 months but for us it has been like 3 years.
‘I have no words to thank you Alice, thank you for making me the most beautiful and incredible gift in the world. Every day since I know you I thank God for having put you in my way, you are the cornerstone of my life.
‘These months you have fought like a lioness, I can not be more proud of you; nights in the hospital, dehydrated days, whole days together in bed without being able to move… but in the end the day arrived, it arrived and everything was worth it.
‘Welcome to the world Alessandro and Leonardo. I only ask that you have health and be happy with the love that is breathed in our house, in our family.
‘Finally I want to thank the doctors, here and there who have helped us in these hard months, and especially to all the people who work in the hospital dell’Angelo for their kindness and sensitivity.’
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018
- Signs that you are being Ghosted in a Relationship - November 14, 2018
- The Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy - October 30, 2018
- Cucumber benefits for men: Cucumber wonders is more than boosting men’s sex drive - October 26, 2018
- Benefits of bitter kola - October 23, 2018
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018