A Chicago-based Nigerian man, Olasunkanmi Esho, 42, who is said to be a pharmacist shot his Cameroonian wife, Bourk Esho, 33, and their 8-year-old daughter, Olivia Esho, after which he killed himself.
According to reports, the 8-year-old reportedly died in the arms of her 13-year-old brother. The teenager reportedly heard gunshots outside and ran to call his mom to report the incident, not knowing their dad had shot their mom. On getting there, he saw his sister bleeding and he carried her to seek for help but she died in his arms.
The Darien Police Department says officers responding to a call about shots fired in a home in the 7500-block of Farmingdale Drive, in west suburban Chicago, found the bodies about 1 a.m. Sunday.
The couple is survived by their 13-year-old son and 4-year-old daughter.
- “Let your daughter be happy, please” – Chrissy Teigen tells Meghan Markle’s Dad - July 30, 2018
- Three sisters confess to killing their dad after “years of sexual abuse and torture” - July 30, 2018
- “Happy birthday to my double blessing” – Femi Adebayo celebrates his twin sons as they clock a year older - July 30, 2018
- Groom, family members die in car crash on their way to wedding - July 30, 2018
- Celebrity Families: Beyonce and Jay-Z hang out backstage with DJ Khaled and his family at their On the Run II Tour (Photos) - July 30, 2018
- See this Nigerian father’s reactions for seeing his daughter after 2 years - July 30, 2018
- Photos from the wedding of Taraba state governor’s son - July 30, 2018
- Chelsea striker, Alvaro Morata and wife Alice Campello welcome lovely set of twins - July 30, 2018
- Iyabo Ojo’s children excited to see their dad for the first time in 6years - July 30, 2018
- Adorable new photos of Femi Fani-Kayode’s triplets - July 30, 2018