A Chicago-based Nigerian man, Olasunkanmi Esho, 42, who is said to be a pharmacist shot his Cameroonian wife, Bourk Esho, 33, and their 8-year-old daughter, Olivia Esho, after which he killed himself.
According to reports, the 8-year-old reportedly died in the arms of her 13-year-old brother. The teenager reportedly heard gunshots outside and ran to call his mom to report the incident, not knowing their dad had shot their mom. On getting there, he saw his sister bleeding and he carried her to seek for help but she died in his arms.
The Darien Police Department says officers responding to a call about shots fired in a home in the 7500-block of Farmingdale Drive, in west suburban Chicago, found the bodies about 1 a.m. Sunday.
The couple is survived by their 13-year-old son and 4-year-old daughter.
- How to let go and let God:Letting go and letting God in Relationships - December 2, 2018
- How to Spice up your Marriage - November 28, 2018
- How to know God’s Will in a Relationship - November 28, 2018
- Check out the Best Aso-Ebi Styles Of The Week - November 28, 2018
- Adorable family photo to celebrate 29th wedding anniversary of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo. - November 25, 2018
- Guarding your Heart in a Relationship - November 25, 2018
- How does God Bring Two People Together - November 25, 2018
- Kevin Hart son Kenzo clocks one - November 21, 2018
- Examples of being Unequally Yoked in Relationships - November 18, 2018
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018