A Chicago-based Nigerian man, Olasunkanmi Esho, 42, who is said to be a pharmacist shot his Cameroonian wife, Bourk Esho, 33, and their 8-year-old daughter, Olivia Esho, after which he killed himself.
According to reports, the 8-year-old reportedly died in the arms of her 13-year-old brother. The teenager reportedly heard gunshots outside and ran to call his mom to report the incident, not knowing their dad had shot their mom. On getting there, he saw his sister bleeding and he carried her to seek for help but she died in his arms.
The Darien Police Department says officers responding to a call about shots fired in a home in the 7500-block of Farmingdale Drive, in west suburban Chicago, found the bodies about 1 a.m. Sunday.
The couple is survived by their 13-year-old son and 4-year-old daughter.
- If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018
- This Woman has been Carrying her sick Husband on her back for 5 years (watch video) - September 4, 2018
- Instagram user reveals how he almost poisoned his brother over 9ice and Ruggedman’s beef - September 4, 2018
- Archbishop Duncan-Williams explains why his first marriage of 26-years failed - September 4, 2018
- See lovely photo of Dbanj and his wife Lineo as they baecation in Dubai - September 4, 2018
- MC Galaxy announces his wedding date, says he is marrying the best woman in the world - September 4, 2018
- This 4-Year-Old ‘Superhero’ called 999 when his mum Collapsed (Watch Video) - September 4, 2018
- Wizkid’s first baby mama, Shola Ogudu calls him a toxic parent? - September 4, 2018