“Kedike” crooner, Chidinma Ekile just dropped the benefits of being single!
The 26-year-old Nigerian singer and songwriter, who rose to stardom after winning the third season of Project Fame West Africa in 2010, in a post on Instagram wrote;
Some of you do not understand the benefits of being single, while you are not married, you ought to be involved with God. At 5am you can lie in bed and pray in the spirit, you can lie in the bath, praising and worship for as long as you want.
I’m glad you’re here. “Lord, I went through so much today, I could not wait to get home to worship you. There is nothing wrong with this, but it is not. You’re in a position and posture of prayer. The lord has become your necessary food. There is a special relationship between God and the single believer.
God has a special anointing for the woman who is free to seek Him. Her prayer life should be explode in miracles.
- Tonto Dikeh reveals how she lost her baby weight - August 17, 2017
- I need out of house arrest to feed my kids! – DMX laments - August 17, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian man marries his older white lover (Photos) - August 17, 2017
- Kim Kardashian West Talks about having a third baby - August 17, 2017
- Pretty Mike- ‘You are stupid if you give your last kobo to your pastor to buy jet but dont have bicycle’ - August 17, 2017
- Odunlade Adekola is not the father of my child- actress Bukola Adeeyo cries out - August 17, 2017
- Timi Dakolo’s kids looks beautiful in matching outfits - August 17, 2017
- WHAT! ‘If my boyfriend is broke, I will cheat on him’ – Nigerian lady reveals, explains why - August 16, 2017
- THE LORD IS GOOD! 16 years after marriage,Nigerian pastors welcome set of twins (Photos) - August 16, 2017
- “One of the reasons I still work” – 2face enthuse over his daughter Isabella (Photo) - August 16, 2017