“Kedike” crooner, Chidinma Ekile just dropped the benefits of being single!
The 26-year-old Nigerian singer and songwriter, who rose to stardom after winning the third season of Project Fame West Africa in 2010, in a post on Instagram wrote;
Some of you do not understand the benefits of being single, while you are not married, you ought to be involved with God. At 5am you can lie in bed and pray in the spirit, you can lie in the bath, praising and worship for as long as you want.
I’m glad you’re here. “Lord, I went through so much today, I could not wait to get home to worship you. There is nothing wrong with this, but it is not. You’re in a position and posture of prayer. The lord has become your necessary food. There is a special relationship between God and the single believer.
God has a special anointing for the woman who is free to seek Him. Her prayer life should be explode in miracles.
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017